Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P

Go down 
+7
Uaes NgL
ice angel
MeRkO
Apokalypse
uaes_mark
silver
Mr.X_1990
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which type of tournament you like?
2-2 KOTH Matches(evil/arthur/ice)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
1-1 DM arthur(low)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
1-1 DM arthur(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
1-1 DM all(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
2-2 DM all(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
None i hate tournament's
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 pm

lol i should be with a strong guys since im not good at koth and i havent play koth for like more then 6 months Neutral
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Sad i voted for 1 v 1 dm arthur...... hate koth 2vs 2 but anyway...if koth 2vs2 ifwat majority wants then its fine with me....

btw who will be my team8...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
yah 2v2 dm all !!!
2 vs 2 dm would suck.... really.... its kinna noob game...sorry but its true.... for 2 vs 2 koth will be much better..
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

dude how the hell dous it suck in koth all you do is go to the middle wasteing like 10 mins or 15 or 20 or more but ah well lets just make teams and play geek
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
dude how the hell dous it suck in koth all you do is go to the middle wasteing like 10 mins or 15 or 20 or more but ah well lets just make teams and play geek

Cause in koth you have a good match if 2 teams are equally strong. in dm if 2 teams are equally strong hours will pas without any movment in the batlle Wink
Back to top Go down
Météôñykèr ™
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
Météôñykèr ™

Honourable posting points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 pm

2v2 DM!!!!!!!!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Météôñykèr ™ wrote:
2v2 DM!!!!!!!!!!^^

Bit late meteo Wink under the events section you can see it Wink

you are already in a team Wink
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:38 am

Why not , 2vs2 DM (LOW) ????
its more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 pm

koth would be nice if i could et my game to bloody work affraid . lol
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I hate koth .. Sad
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

ITS 2V2 DM
IT S 2V2 DM dm 6 koth 5
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:14 pm

2v2 LOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DM
Back to top Go down
Freshi(Capture)
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
Freshi(Capture)

Honourable posting points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey i klick for 2v2 KOTH ,cause im good in KOTH and its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 pm

lol... votes are closed... Its a Koth, 2v2, all kind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey , Normally its not koth look ...
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm

i've seen but the last votes don't count caus ppl voted too late... Sad
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Oui mais sa fais 6-6...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2