Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ

Go down 
+5
uaes.bear
MeRkO
Uaes NgL
uaes_mark
Mr.X_1990
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 am

Heyz all

i talked with ngl today and we discussed a few things.

1). Seeing that we want uaes to be active with nice people we will woon start recruiting again. Some people i already spoken to and asked if they were up to become trainers. Ngl and me decided that we are going to make a list with people that have enough skill to be capable of training. This way people can see who has good skill level and it gives the newer members something extra to work for.

The members who are skilled enough to be a trainer will get a single cross behind their tag followed by their rank.

so 1 of the people that get's the trianer status will be merko and his tag will be ûƧ†-H Merko. this will beocme the same for all the members that i have aproached so far. i will make a list with people shortly that will indicate if you will get the trainer status.

2). We want every member, new or old to have an account on this site, as well as a profile about himself in the profile section. This way everyone knows about about the players. every member also needs to check this site regulary. like most of you know we're planning a tournament for that to happen we need you all active here. if you guyss post some interesting stuff as well would be handy. Game reports, new tactics, building eco's anything that you like would be apreciated Wink

3). Promoting part. For the old uaes members who made it to hl things won't change. for people of rank H or lower there will be a more strict guideline for promoting. i will edit the first post in the promoting section to show what i mean. basicly, a W member needs to be active for 3 weeks. From H to HL you need to be at least 3 extra months in uaes, and above that you need to get 2 recommodations from the leaders. We want the people in the top ranks to be fully trusthworthy before we give you the hl rank . People who first joined uaes will need to post their profile and i will give you a date when you joined.

4).Tournament. Guys i know i have been silent about this a bit but that was because i was a bit busy lately, anyhow the date when the tournament aproximately starts will be 21 july. it will be a 2 on 2 koth tournament, but more about that i will post under events shortly.

These are the things that are going in from this day forward Wink tomorrow morning i will post the list of people who will get the "trainer" status.

Greetz,

M®️.X
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 pm

mr x this probly wont work you and ngl is like the only trainers cous we only have like new members now that are in training.and it would be stuipid
if we wait for like 3 months for the trainers to get back
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:05 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
mr x this probly wont work you and ngl is like the only trainers cous we only have like new members now that are in training.and it would be stuipid
Mark... apoca merko orbit bullrot are all experienced in no rules and low eco as well as you Wink look at the ûƧ† list and then ya see how many are good enough for training Wink owyeah deathlord is back Very Happy he asked for ya in shl Wink
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:27 pm

uaes_mark wrote:

hey mark don't worry everything will be fine....MR x n i have discussed a lot about it..... n we got the perfect solution.....
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:31 am

Low eco , Low eco , Low eco Smile
I love Low setting , with with 5or 6 star possible Smile
i can train you if you want !!
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:55 pm

lol thats the low setts training . anyway im training guys already lol ganna train hem a defence were they can learn combat and teach em how to use merlin perci defence guy lol Very Happy

gusse ye are right then Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
lol thats the low setts training . anyway im training guys already lol ganna train hem a defence were they can learn combat and teach em how to use merlin perci defence guy lol Very Happy

gusse ye are right then Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Very Happy
ûƧ stands strong now... let's make sure we keep it that way Very Happy i have faith in you all Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 pm

go <úÁé$> !!!1
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
uaes.bear
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
uaes.bear

Honourable posting points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 pm

hmmm.. when some of our trainers have the time Wink and if they want... can someone learn me a few things ^^

(uaes will never fall)
cya guys
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:07 pm

3). Promoting part. For the old uaes members who made it to hl things won't change. for people of rank H or lower there will be a more strict guideline for promoting. i will edit the first post in the promoting section to show what i mean. basicly, a W member needs to be active for 3 weeks. From H to HL you need to be at least 3 extra months in uaes, and above that you need to get 2 recommodations from the leaders. We want the people in the top ranks to be fully trusthworthy before we give you the hl rank . People who first joined uaes will need to post their profile and i will give you a date when you joined.

[/quote]

is there anything higher then hl if there is can u tell me how 2 get 2 it king
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 am

blackarmy wrote:

is there anything higher then hl if there is can u tell me how 2 get 2 it king[/quote]

Hl is the best rnak that we have Wink
a single T for strong players who are able to train.... Then leader and coleader rank... but Hl is the highest possible.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Archer
Archer
Hero

Honourable posting points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Hmm.....Hey guys,about the tournament.I think the tournoment will really be a big event to the clan.It may be very hard considering when it's going to be held because some live in different places,but we have at Least gotta try.We need like scheduled for each battle.2v2,1v1 or whatever.hmm.....Mr.X,You decide if we need to have teams.Hmm....if this tournament is going to be aloud then you guys decide what the winners will have.At least make a type of a tournament screen in this website if it goes on so people know who's in or out,who are they versing and other stuff.If this tournament doesn't work,it doesn't matter.Just an idea to make the uaes clan believe that this is a fun and a loyal clan Smile
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 am

I prefer a 2v2 with randomized team picks and you stick with your team the whole way. for instance

(Round one)
team 1 v team 2
team 3 v team 4
team 5 v team 6
team 7 v team 8

(Round two)
team one v team 4
team 6 v team 7

(Round three)
team one v team 6

WINNER: TEAM 6
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am

The Red Baron wrote:
I prefer a 2v2 with randomized team picks and you stick with your team the whole way. for instance

(Round one)
team 1 v team 2
team 3 v team 4
team 5 v team 6
team 7 v team 8

(Round two)
team one v team 4
team 6 v team 7

(Round three)
team one v team 6

WINNER: TEAM 6

?????
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

Hmmm yeah well if you guys like the tournament idea, I would say decide who wants to be in charge of the tournament Wink

I got few to no time to spare lately cause of work and so on.... So if you wanna organise it be my guesst.
However few things before hand.

-Don't do 2 on 2 matches.... It won't work..... small chance that the 4 people that you need will be online at the right same moment.
-Get people together who are really motivated for the tournament. Small group is fine(8 players) but keep motivated players in it.
-Do only people who got an account on this site. If others are online alot and wanna join as well let them make an account here(they should have already lol) cause this will be the easiest way to communicate for the tournament.
-Find some site or so to calculate time zone differences..... Seeing american timeline and european timeline don't match to well might be handy to try to arange matches with some kind of clock calculator.... if you know what i mean.

So whoever wanna have a go at hosting the tournament be my guesst Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 pm

oki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ   Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Important.. future of uaes, ALL MEMBERS READ
Page 1 of 1