Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol Empty
PostSubject: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:39 am

IM GANNA RISE UAES LIEK A BIG WHALES BLOWHOLE lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 am

uaes_mark wrote:
IM GANNA RISE UAES LIEK A BIG WHALES BLOWHOLE lol
lol......'UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol 243756 with3/4 new members i think we're going the good way Razz
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

eh ill help uaes all i can Very Happy alien
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
eh ill help uaes all i can Very Happy alien
:Dwe know ya will Razz
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 20

PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:41 am

Don't forget you have me as well. Wink

Uaes - dn at your service.
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm

lol nivek Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol   UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol Empty

Back to top Go down

UAES ! are kinda fadeing but ngl is back and me mr x and ngl and our active members will make uaes freaking awsome again but uaes are already awsome lol
Page 1 of 1