Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P

Go down 
+7
Uaes NgL
ice angel
MeRkO
Apokalypse
uaes_mark
silver
Mr.X_1990
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which type of tournament you like?
2-2 KOTH Matches(evil/arthur/ice)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap33%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
1-1 DM arthur(low)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap5%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
1-1 DM arthur(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap10%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
1-1 DM all(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap5%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
2-2 DM all(high)
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap33%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
None i hate tournament's
Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_lcap14%Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P Empty
PostSubject: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Title is self explaining..... what kind of tournament you guys would like if you want one, and how would you think it should be done(teams or so ec ) give me you're thoughts Very Happy and also which rules and such.....

Personally i was thinking 2 on 2 koth.... with strong player combined with a weaker player....

tell me what ya think Razz
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:49 pm

ik im not in uaes but i voted anyways cause u never said (no one but uaes votes) so ya i picked 2v2-all DM cause its new its always been arthur alos no rules let people try that ey?
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm

i voted for 2v2 dm too cous teamwork is fun and cool elephant
(and i hate koth so plz dont pick it lol that means you ! sarah Neutral
Back to top Go down
Apokalypse
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:00 pm

hey i klick for 2v2 dm^^my mistake i would more play 2vs2 high koth match..when evryone this switch can is that very nice, but 2v2 dm its ok too Cool
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:11 pm

koth albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm

wait sarah if you picked 2v2 koth who picked none i hate tourneys ? lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:45 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
wait sarah if you picked 2v2 koth who picked none i hate tourneys ? lol
i have no freaking idea lol
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:41 am

I want 2 vs 2 DM all(low) Smile
more fun :p
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:03 am

i have voted

wonder what my answer was

lol!
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:08 am

Mr.X i note vote :p
i vote for 2v2 DM (low) ! :p:p
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:30 am

i am 99.9% sure u voted for none i hate tournys yes u know it im smart Cool
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Lol no i haven't voted ... Razz
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:33 am

:o come on guys !

2v2 dm high !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bom Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:05 am

wish i can also play the tourney... sad..... Sad hope i'll play the next time.... btw gud luck yo u all in the tourney.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm

hey ngl how have youve been ?
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

uaes_mark wrote:
hey ngl how have youve been ?
hey mark m good....m in the middle of my exam(tat sucks) n u?? how r u???
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 pm

hey im good bt i wish ya good luck in your exams. everyone cant wait for you to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm

2v2 DM All.
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:11 pm

yah 2v2 dm all !!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Alright guys i think we have most of the people's vote. I suggets we do the 2 on 2 koth game for first tournament, and after that the 2 on 2 dm thing. Thing is We need to have a special new kind of koth map..... atm i am thinking bout merko's footbal stadium.... whatdo you guys think?
I say teamups will be done by combining a strong player with a weaker player till all players are in teams Wink
Keep looking at the forum for updates ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 am

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Alright guys i think we have most of the people's vote. I suggets we do the 2 on 2 koth game for first tournament, and after that the 2 on 2 dm thing. Thing is We need to have a special new kind of koth map..... atm i am thinking bout merko's footbal stadium.... whatdo you guys think?
I say teamups will be done by combining a strong player with a weaker player till all players are in teams Wink

I'll be with you Mr.X

I'll be the stronger player and you can be the weaker player.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 am

Nivek180 wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:

I'll be with you Mr.X

Did ya read the topic title nivek???????
i first want to make a small intern tournament seeing that the first 1 failed lol if it works will expand a bit with people from the uni tee and xt clan who are active here Wink
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Nivek180 wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:

I'll be with you Mr.X

i first want to make a small intern tournament seeing that the first 1 failed lol if it works will expand a bit with people from the uni tee and xt clan who are active here Wink

Wow you're stupid. I am part of Uaes. I'm your spy and I'm ranked dn remember?
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Nivek180 wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Nivek180 wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:

I'll be with you Mr.X

Wow you're stupid. I am part of Uaes. I'm your spy and I'm ranked dn remember?

what to say........................................ hmm beter yet i just shut up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

i wouldnt be in the koth tourny even if it wasnt intern xD i sucks at koth baby oO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P   Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning a intern tournament for uaes members.... so what kind would you like to have? :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next