Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Battle history

Go down 
+8
SHARKS
UAES Hellboy
shadow
Mr.X_1990
uaes_mark
KA£A
MeRkO
Uaes NgL
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

Battle history - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

No Life : hmm , you see DJ he is no life he play always always he is always in the lobby xD
This is one No life Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

merko lol thats mean u know . if someone called u no life would u get angry ? lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

Honourable posting points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 pm

ivs1 arthur with ldt inflictor... won!! dm high sett
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm

shadow wrote:
ivs1 arthur with ldt inflictor... won!! dm high sett
Perfect Shadow we are better than LOD Mouahahaha
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

well i think were getting stronger then them were nicer well what people say Very Happy SO WE RULE
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 am

If we want we can beat all player Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 pm

but not mr x lol hes our daddy
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 am

i was bored and joined a random host and beat a guy named lucasz it was farely easy i just used 10 gruops of 6 towers and 12 x bows and 50 giants after i took over his castle i built 40 horsemen and killed him he tried to fight back but never managed to even send one man past his estate boundaries
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 am

me and baron had a practice game.
we both built our eco and a defence although mine was really bad cuz i ran out of time we had a fun game there was a lot of push backs but in the end i prevailed and madee it through his walls after i was through he tried to build more macemen and x bows but i had xbows guarding the barracks so i killed his king with a few x bows and 8 horsemen it was a good game hope to practice with you again baron it was fun
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 am

Same peter.

Just saying I would've won if it wasn't for those darned trebs. Cause that's what caused your first (and second actually) push back
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 am

ya i know but that is also how you pushed back i'd say the only reason i won was because i was able to quickly destroy your barracks with my trebs then attack therefore there was an opening you did it too a couple times but i got lucky and got in during one of mine but great game baron hope to play you again
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Played against steve, 1v1, arthur, no fly, high setts. won! (through use of trebs) video coming up

video
http://www.xfire.com/video/10d91f/
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

Honourable posting points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 pm

1 vs 1 with shark high settings

won!
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Me and a noob v egi and a noob

basically me v egi

I was arthur v evil, no rules. Left early, but it was close. probably would've lost. extremely laggy! ( we had all fantsy towers pre-built, so I did'nt have a disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:58 am

The Red Baron wrote:

basically me v egi

I was arthur v evil, no rules. Left early, but it was close. probably would've lost. extremely laggy! ( we had all fantsy towers pre-built, so I did'nt have a disadvantage)

Hell yes you did lol You practically had the biggets disadvantage of all.

Evil has stakes arthur has trebs.... trebs suck in every game and stakes own. if it was close you got damm much luck baron Wink
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:

basically me v egi

Evil has stakes arthur has trebs.... trebs suck in every game and stakes own. if it was close you got damm much luck baron Wink

Maybe I'm just that good Wink
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 pm

lol ;)
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:

basically me v egi

Wink
Maybe I'm just that good Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Lit Fly32 vs me
Arthur, high sett, rank 9, no side, no fly (funny with fly32 xD) A map like volcano...
I had a good start, we fought in the middle, untill i come in front of his castle...
I began to treb... I was busy to destroy his walls... and i don't see he made a path on the corner of his castle... he send his king and attack mine (who was again where he must not be *sigh*) with his power... Time i understand what happened, he killed me Sad ... ... Damm i was sure to win... xD ... I really need to take care of my king... xD
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm

KA£A wrote:
Lit Fly32 vs me
Arthur, high sett, rank 9, no side, no fly (funny with fly32 xD) A map like volcano...
I had a good start, we fought in the middle, untill i come in front of his castle...
I began to treb... I was busy to destroy his walls... and i don't see he made a path on the corner of his castle... he send his king and attack mine (who was again where he must not be *sigh*) with his power... Time i understand what happened, he killed me Sad ... ... Damm i was sure to win... xD ... I really need to take care of my king... xD
xD ... always see ur king Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 pm

yea dj sent his king ot my barracks while we were still fighting i killed him only because i gave him a chance before. no more chances ffrom me >Very Happy

well i make a mistake too which mr x always says always watch ya king markyo lol
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:45 am

i play vs uaes HL Arthur 1 on 1, arthur (of course xD), no fly, volcano 1+1.
He owned me... xD ... i loose but it was a really good game...
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am

Today : 4h30 im in the lobby , nobody on but one sir stronghold spam the lobby .. i says : Hey sir , but he says FUCK UR MOTHER MERKO .. xD i hate that after few minutes he challenge me ... he want hight arthur rank 9 5k 0hnr no rules volcano map i try my new eco & i was really lucky xD 10+702 22.9k , but when i see him castel he use same eco than xt mason & he play with blue colours ... we fight he use merlin parzi and power king ... he says I BEAT YOU EASY ... xD but with the mental and envy , i block him in 3 mins i use 5 trebs 1 drag and my power but when i go for kill him the game crash GRRRRR ...Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

»ûƧ†•Mërkð¬GøÐ.؃.Šë× wrote:
Today : 4h30 im in the lobby , nobody on but one sir stronghold spam the lobby .. i says : Hey sir , but he says FUCK UR MOTHER MERKO .. xD i hate that after few minutes he challenge me ... he want hight arthur rank 9 5k 0hnr no rules volcano map i try my new eco & i was really lucky xD 10+702 22.9k , but when i see him castel he use same eco than xt mason & he play with blue colours ... we fight he use merlin parzi and power king ... he says I BEAT YOU EASY ... xD but with the mental and envy , i block him in 3 mins i use 5 trebs 1 drag and my power but when i go for kill him the game crash GRRRRR ...Sad

It's useless to fight people like those...... really is a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

mother fucker freazer people
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle history
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next