Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Battle history

Go down 
+8
SHARKS
UAES Hellboy
shadow
Mr.X_1990
uaes_mark
KA£A
MeRkO
Uaes NgL
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

Battle history - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 am

Hehe Razz ^^
one other day Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Me and prome 1 on 1 high setts. Map Amazings map(don't know the name)

We both do our eco's nothing special, prome around 20k i guess i around 20k- weapons(was a bit late with buying them lol) Prome stayed at rank 9 i went to 10(didn't knew it either though lol)

Anyhow game starts king outside i make dragon perci and gawain, i wans't focussing on what prome did.
We start out, prome works alot with archers i only done x bow i start inmediatly with trebbing and kinda wondering why he didn't.. Game goes on his merlin being annoying to me i percid it and we move on. then out of nowere he uses gawain benivitte and perci, and breaks trough my wall. i kicked most of his maceman the country out but about 7 or so escaped.... i just made a merlin who was kinda backward moonwalking near my round table, so prome killed my merlin, my round table, and my little dragon ;(.

I WAS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;(

550 honour... down the drain..... Prome comes in closer. and i feel his evil breathe comming close to me. i make troops with man and might(had 20 towers made somehow lol and i fought back.... at that time i had 0,200k i no perci, no merlin only gawain and king lol. I did receive alot of victorie points so i made statuees. after that i got my merlin out and was kinda reusing my towers ALOT. cause my gold level was still 2k only. i fight him off, and get enough honour for a dragon egg.. so i try again, and i see prome making a bennivitte, so i keep a close eye this time. And he kinda forgot him and i shot him dead with x bow. I had about half way of the game again, and i used my dragon. (i still had 2 k) I torche some of his eco, houses a few cheese farms market.
But the bigest reason i did this was to regain my gold while he focused on my dragon, and having his iron off so that i would gain some gold advantage. Well we kept going on a bit like this, i got him into defense, started trebbing him like hell, used a dragon a few times and also got his melrin a time or 3 by an angle shot Very Happy:D:D:D in the end i started trebbing his eco and then put my buildings off and sent all maceman in.....

Really damm awesome game..... i was so close to dead...... I want such a game again prome Very Happy this time i make some better defense lol
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:52 pm

today 1v1 me and ayi high setts 10 pt

ok i do brilliant at start got 21 k and umm rank 10 and something hnr around 700 rules no fly no side noo trebs he made those rules lol ok so i start with 8 and 6 towers 24 cross bow and merlin defence guys and perci by my side with 8 mace captureing middle. ok at start i kill most of his army with merlin i was sooooo good with merlin survived a perci atatck hid under towers and killed 2 groups of cross bow moved on used merlins power were his barracks was killed a merlin 48 archers and a few mace abotu 12 and 24 cross bow. he killed my merlin with a perci blast so i continue.he captures middle and makes 3 catupults lol i destroy them and towers defending and bring out another merlin. well i start too win. 704 hnr 10 k. i was pushing him back and starting winning with help of defence guy and merlin oh yeah forgot one bit with 2 of themi send my merlin in the middle of all the enemys with defence guy sheld over and begeind defence guy 24 guys on tower too protect my merlin from maces. and ending up killing 3 groups of towers and mace come my merlin runs and they start hitting him melrin gous on red but luckily my mace came in time and blocked him merlin safe cheers and i pinn him in his barracks with a merlin and 5 groups of towers. but then it froze but i think i won lol.... he says this was his plan but i think i could of destroyed what was comming. perci charged and my trusty merlie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 pm

i beat lod king 1 vs 1 high setting dm..... no rules...arthur vs arthur
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 am

Uaes NgL wrote:

Lod king? or lod s or ld-t? ???? And yoou back? Very Happy I want to talk with you hell mark and merko about mark and merko kinda lol
Back to top Go down
SHARKS
Dragon
Dragon
SHARKS

Honourable posting points : 506

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 am

We played Kala and i vs Mr.X and Mark...
2vs2, all arthur, high sett, rank 9, 0honour, no fly, 10pt.

i'm not very good for battle repport....

Well it was a long good fight... Until Mr.X come in front of Kala's barracks with his king and his mens... with help of perci and merlin Kala freed her barracks and kill his king... :o
Mark walked on me... Sad but Kala send me her perci (bad kala, she said she let us fight 1on1)
and use his power to kill mark's merlin... I continued towers and x.bow and then when i saw mark's king iclose all my irons and i send a lot of maces for kill him... And i killed him...

We won... its was a really good game... I really enjoyed it... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 am

Cool Smile Good game Smile
Congrat Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Merko wrote:
Congrat Razz

Really awesome game shark, kala, mark. You guys we're so damm good Very Happy

But me and mark do wanna have a rematch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Merko wrote:
Congrat Razz

Really awesome game shark, kala, mark. You guys we're so damm good Very Happy

But me and mark do wanna have a rematch! Very Happy

I'm ok... lol...
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Uaes NgL wrote:

Lod king? or lod s or ld-t? ???? And yoou back? Very Happy I want to talk with you hell mark and merko about mark and merko kinda lol
oops sorry..its old king
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Uaes NgL wrote:

merko we better run . run withour stash ! ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am

Gnagnagnagnagna Co Leader POoOoOower Smile
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

I and Mr X vs Hellboy and NgL
Merko-7Envy map
hight 5 pt
arthur
just no fly or no rules xd idk
for the fight i have just 6k and 503 hnr i create perci and merlin and i use my power king in merlin hellboy in 5-8 min we have one adventage with trebs X Razz lol
we use perfectly merlin and perci in 15-20 min i have blok hell barrack X destroyer him def for i come in him castel Razz he use power king in my tower but i use perci and with perci and X bow i kill Hell after that X destroye all NgL def and eco xd i wait 2 min and i come in him castel with 30 macemen perci again 50 archer and all my x bow and my king i destroye Iron and i kill NgL with 10 macemen and power king
Hmmm
Really GG i like that Razz
and Thanks X for play with me Smile

Sad....very good game..Razz
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:30 pm

drunken 2v2 high uaes vs lod mr x and me vs exe and amazazing

so pt is good and everyone fought who was greatest lord and i told the truth saying i was 2nd lol.so the battle continues i go rank 10 sne dout perci merlin king and the defence guy. only had 111 hnr then. hmmm well i wasnt looking at mr x but he had dragon defence guy perci and merlin king. i get a good enough start btw really i was fighting exe and mr x was fighting ama. well luckily me and mr x started to push them back and we both captured there barracks it took 1hr of a game was really fun. so we trebed them they tryed doing a defence of towers
but i trebed them down >: D then i got a dragon egg a lancelot lol and a benivere me btw in the middle of the match ama forgot to put wells on and mr x torched his eco lol. then me and mr x let out a dragon on exes and we torched his lol. then amam and exe tryed killin them selfs when mr x used perci and saved them and i killed i brought my lord in.used spicial on ama
and exe used spicail on me
luckily
i escaped
with yellow health. and as soon as i killed ama exe left lol-_- so gg. very fun 1-0 to uaes Smile
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:33 pm

AND YEAH there was a bet who won. if we me and mr x lost exe and ama took kala lol (as a wife) and if they killed me mr x would have no son. btw ama and exe said they killeds all my brothers ngl merko kroink Sad well me and mr x REVENGED U LOL
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
AND YEAH there was a bet who won. if we me and mr x lost exe and ama took kala lol (as a wife) and if they killed me mr x would have no son. btw ama and exe said they killeds all my brothers ngl merko kroink Sad well me and mr x REVENGED U LOL

What ???????????????????????????????????????????????? affraid

hum... next time could i be informed of that kind of bet PLEASE ?????? Evil or Very Mad

Fortunatly for you, you won... so i'll say nothing.... Wink lol
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:50 pm

no it was exe did it i was concetrted on that. lol sorry but if i died ye would have no sons and im the best one ! and yeah i was the chosen one to take the bullys down(ama and exe) lol
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

uaes_mark wrote:

xD they say : they killed me ?
Mouahahahahah Perfect Razz
Mr.X when you want we play i and you vs Exe and Ama Razz
low 15pt all arthur !!! Mouahahaha i want see if one of they kill me xD Never Never Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm

and what if they kill u on high ? lol
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

No in hight they don't kill me Wink
Just because they don't have Uaes Power Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 pm

uaes_mark wrote:

so pt is good and everyone fought who was greatest lord and i told the truth saying i was 2nd lol.so the battle continues i go rank 10 sne dout perci merlin king and the defence guy. only had 111 hnr then. hmmm well i wasnt looking at mr x but he had dragon defence guy perci and merlin king. i get a good enough start btw really i was fighting exe and mr x was fighting ama. well luckily me and mr x started to push them back and we both captured there barracks it took 1hr of a game was really fun. so we trebed them they tryed doing a defence of towers
but i trebed them down >: D then i got a dragon egg a lancelot lol and a benivere me btw in the middle of the match ama forgot to put wells on and mr x torched his eco lol. then me and mr x let out a dragon on exes and we torched his lol. then amam and exe tryed killin them selfs when mr x used perci and saved them and i killed i brought my lord in.used spicial on ama
luckily
i escaped
with yellow health. and as soon as i killed ama exe left lol-_- so gg. very fun 1-0 to uaes Smile

I wanna add 2 things to this...

1... Mark Freaking fucking owned the game Very Happy:D:D:D I wasn't looking like 50% of the time cause i only used dragon and didn't even use merlin right while mark was pushing exe..... and exe was the thouger one of them both..... He aimed to kill my dragon with a benni... but kinda told that.... in the chat lol. not too handy..... But hands down..... Mark owned Very Happy:D:D:D
2. I Never made that bet! i said we take ama in as our son if he wins...... not give my wife away to someone!!!!!!!

Wink
And yeah i wanted to post this as well but mark done it perfectly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
uaes_mark wrote:

luckily
i escaped

I wanna add 2 things to this...

1... Mark Freaking fucking owned the game Very Happy:D:D:D I wasn't looking like 50% of the time cause i only used dragon and didn't even use merlin right while mark was pushing exe..... and exe was the thouger one of them both..... He aimed to kill my dragon with a benni... but kinda told that.... in the chat lol. not too handy..... But hands down..... Mark owned Very Happy:D:D:D
2. I Never made that bet! i said we take ama in as our son if he wins...... not give my wife away to someone!!!!!!!

Wink
And yeah i wanted to post this as well but mark done it perfectly Very Happy

Happy to read that ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy queen
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am

cooL!!! man...... this week i always loose..Sad but np as long as u guys winsss... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am

xD NgL But you play No Life xD Razz

wat do u mean?? no life???
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 am

lol merko

u mean u never play anymore if u say no life u saying he has no friends and hes a nerd Razz and no he isnt a no life lol and kala my mistake exe made the bet mr x didnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle history
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next