Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Battle history

Go down 
+8
SHARKS
UAES Hellboy
shadow
Mr.X_1990
uaes_mark
KA£A
MeRkO
Uaes NgL
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

Battle history - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeeah lol its funny xd
Razz
but if we can play rematch we win ...
because just i i have block , amazing and i can block paul too Razz
UAES POWER Smile
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 pm

lol ye sent yere lords in seeing it once and doing it again isnt a good idea Laughing Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am

i lost to TEE LEO 1 vs 1dm no rules in lod volcano...Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 pm

ok yesturday it was me and mr x vs ngl and 7xt salvation it was drawing for ages . i was drawing tight with sally and mr x lost aload of guys when he was useing dragon. well he probly didnt know lol but ngl didnt go straight for him cous he was probly looking at dragon. and it wsas on for another hour . me and sally both had merlin and perci.but we didnt use em because if brought my merlin up i would be get percied with like 72 of my cross bow so bad idea for both of us.luckily he somehow killed my perci (idk how hes sneaky i just noticed when the perci charger was gone i was like shit bums) and mr x came back with merlin and killed most of his guys and his merlin suvived a perci attack.and then i went up about to go into my towers and freaking angel shoted my merlin and i had no hnr no gold and iron was turned off because sally had a dragon. and mr x had an idea . i use my dragon to distract sally
while mr x kills his lord but mr x did it too early lol and sally saw him and he got away but mr x uses his lord instead of useing mace lol
and mr x dies cheers

and the game freezes so nobody won lol (suckers) jk sally and ngl won fairly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm

uaes_mark wrote:
ok yesturday it was me and mr x vs ngl and 7xt salvation it was drawing for ages . i was drawing tight with sally and mr x lost aload of guys when he was useing dragon. well he probly didnt know lol but ngl didnt go straight for him cous he was probly looking at dragon. and it wsas on for another hour . me and sally both had merlin and perci.but we didnt use em because if brought my merlin up i would be get percied with like 72 of my cross bow so bad idea for both of us.luckily he somehow killed my perci (idk how hes sneaky i just noticed when the perci charger was gone i was like shit bums) and mr x came back with merlin and killed most of his guys and his merlin suvived a perci attack.and then i went up about to go into my towers and freaking angel shoted my merlin and i had no hnr no gold and iron was turned off because sally had a dragon. and mr x had an idea . i use my dragon to distract sally
while mr x kills his lord but mr x did it too early lol and sally saw him and he got away but mr x uses his lord instead of useing mace lol
and mr x dies cheers

and the game freezes so nobody won lol (suckers) jk sally and ngl won fairly.

hands down.... but was still a awesome game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

Honourable posting points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

played with a noob 1 vs 1 no rules.. thought he was a pro lol!! won in one min.. no big deal killing a noob.. i was a noob too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

1vs1 with mr x.. with rules.. no dragons no cows... but as a game went on mr x felt pity on me n didnt use terbs. ofcouirse in the end he was cruel with the terbs lol jk.. it was an awesome game though mr x won easily..

a message for mr x!! i will kill you soooooon!! keep waiting hahahahahhaha i wish!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 am

shadow wrote:
1vs1 with mr x.. with rules.. no dragons no cows... but as a game went on mr x felt pity on me n didnt use terbs. ofcouirse in the end he was cruel with the terbs lol jk.. it was an awesome game though mr x won easily..

a message for mr x!! i will kill you soooooon!! keep waiting hahahahahhaha i wish!!

Lol which game did you played? i didn't won easely lol lmfao xD you had alot of nice hits in the game i thiink you can focus also on disbanding perci. if you have 300 hon or so and just used you're perci blast to shoot the merlin, then disband him and make a new one so that he needs less time to recharge. and yeah trebbing... though in this map as well as lod tournament map, trebbing goes harder cause you need to move on farther and you need to fix some dragon defense..... it is really easy... the defense me and ngl use is not breakable Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:52 am

1vs1 TEE white knight.. no rules high sett... game started really well... i captured all his territory n i was playing some fun with the dragons then he sneaked his king n summoned his knights to my king n lost... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad my king was inside my walls!!! now i've learnt my lesson . lol it was a pretty good game. lol! lol! lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

hey guys..yesterday i beat Ld-t amazing n ayion PSS-Cl...both 1 vs 1 arthur game high set.... n today i beat Ld-t amazing again same settings no dragon no sideattack..Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 am

1vs1 with 3xt dark snake.. arthur, with rules.. no flying n terbs. won!! high sett.. it was a fun game. albino albino
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am

I have play 2 times vs LOD Nightmare , the first time , 1v1 low 15 pt arthur , i lose .. LOL
and second times , Night say in teh lobby , Merko Koth no market .. i say Ok , and after , Night sau again , Ayion you play too 2v1 but ayion have never never play it xd
Finally i have 4k 10 15 min Razz rank 8+150 or more idk xd
and i win because et send him king ...
Merko Power Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Fought with Kala this morning(really early morning lol) 2 on 2
map lod thing with the blade lol so we start out i sent all my troops to kala. a few min later she disbands them, and i do the same... we talk a little bit while our oppoonnents were still busy building and then we charged 1 o the 2 with our 2 kings. we used specials but he had to many noob units on top of it's castle(archers, spearmen) and he survives it. then he sents out a knight to us. we both attack ti with our kings and it dies soon, but kala taken alot of hits. while the stupid arhcres kept on firung. I continued to destory his eco.... And then...... My queen died!!!!!!! SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad ///so i was solo 2 vs 1... and i had my special charged and i used it but he defended against it.... and his king had yellow bar live left. Then i gave up. And left without saying gg.....Feel bad about myself though....didn't give them proper respect to kill me nor to say a gg.... Sad

That is kinda why i post this game report here....

To still say,
gg guys
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Fought with Kala this morning(really early morning lol) 2 on 2
map lod thing with the blade lol so we start out i sent all my troops to kala. a few min later she disbands them, and i do the same... we talk a little bit while our oppoonnents were still busy building and then we charged 1 o the 2 with our 2 kings. we used specials but he had to many noob units on top of it's castle(archers, spearmen) and he survives it. then he sents out a knight to us. we both attack ti with our kings and it dies soon, but kala taken alot of hits. while the stupid arhcres kept on firung. I continued to destory his eco.... And then...... My queen died!!!!!!! SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad ///so i was solo 2 vs 1... and i had my special charged and i used it but he defended against it.... and his king had yellow bar live left. Then i gave up. And left without saying gg.....Feel bad about myself though....didn't give them proper respect to kill me nor to say a gg.... Sad

That is kinda why i post this game report here....

To still say,
gg guys

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 am

HEY GUYS I PLAYED LD-T JET LEE 1 VS1 EVIL..IN LOD VOLCANO HIGH SETTINGS...... I LOST VERY BAD..Sad
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:40 pm

hey guys i won uni darkangel 1 vs 1 arthur no rules in lod volcano.....Razz
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 am

Damm - i did one of these no-Rules Koth -games yesterday.....

10pt High - no rules all evil - means Batwars^^

with Lisa against select (former foe?!) and Rodario( Irat?!)

I got no chance - ahorrible hectic game - maybe i´m too old and slow for such XD

I did too many bats in beginning and my magician sucks therefore ( no hnr )

Well , i´m not on that often- is it true ppl use to play no rules in Koth even more often? Then it would be a trend i wont follow lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 am

UAES Hellboy wrote:
Damm - i did one of these no-Rules Koth -games yesterday.....

10pt High - no rules all evil - means Batwars^^

with Lisa against select (former foe?!) and Rodario( Irat?!)

I got no chance - ahorrible hectic game - maybe i´m too old and slow for such XD

I did too many bats in beginning and my magician sucks therefore ( no hnr )

Well , i´m not on that often- is it true ppl use to play no rules in Koth even more often? Then it would be a trend i wont follow lol!

Yup welcome in july 2009 were rules like no fly are shot down from the sky ^^ Pretty sucky if you are an ice mainer, but i am learning how to defend vs it now Wink
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am

Well- only chance against a bat-impact is a bunch of crossbow-cats or towers

Next time i try it with 7-10 of those Very Happy

Maybe even the time of Arthur in Koth has come then.... (Gawain!)
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm

UAES Hellboy wrote:
Well- only chance against a bat-impact is a bunch of crossbow-cats or towers

Next time i try it with 7-10 of those Very Happy

Maybe even the time of Arthur in Koth has come then.... (Gawain!)

Gawain is pretty handy, in team way you just perci someone, use gawain have 30 seconds koth then ally perci them gawain another 30 seconds....... if timed correctly. then again if it happens once no one will let it allow 20 times.... You know in bat wars it is important to think ahead of you're opponment. For exampel when you start you know he takes his sorc and then makes baracks, if you do a bat the first second and sent it in for the sorc, big chance that he dies right away. Also make sure you let you're sorc move right away away from walls and obstackles. Cat's don't work... unfortunately.. Sad best bet is doing the same back with alot of x bow scattered
Back to top Go down
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster
Uaes NgL

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 pm

i lost to lod nightmare arthur high in lod volcano ... but i don't feel bad coz i never won him b4...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 am

Today... hum well maybe yesterday... its 1:00 am now...

We played Mr.X and me against LodT Amazazing and LodT Inflictor.
2 vs 2, KOTH, 10, no fly, all with arthur, 10 pt.

We won cheers !!! What a game !!! I liked it so much !!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

KA£A wrote:
Today... hum well maybe yesterday... its 1:00 am now...

We played Mr.X and me against LodT Amazazing and LodT Inflictor.
2 vs 2, KOTH, 10, no fly, all with arthur, 10 pt.

We won cheers !!! What a game !!! I liked it so much !!!

Very Happy:D:D:D Was a really fun game Wink you ruled kala cheers
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 am

Really ? haha Perfect Razz
Because LOD want fight me with one uaes in 2v2 xSD Razz
In low , 15 or 20 pt arthur Muhahaha Razz
Perfect Perfect Really Perfect Razz cheers

Who is Ok ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 am

ûƧ† • M×××ø wrote:
Really ? haha Perfect Razz
Because LOD want fight me with one uaes in 2v2 xSD Razz
In low , 15 or 20 pt arthur Muhahaha Razz
Perfect Perfect Really Perfect Razz cheers

Who is Ok ?

I am Wink but not now. i g2g as well :S cyas Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle history   Battle history - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down