Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Profile's for non clan people ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Profile's for non clan people ;) Empty
PostSubject: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 pm

title says enough right kala?
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 am

... Evil or Very Mad i try one more time...
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 am

Well the 3d is the good !!

Ahah... I must typ another time all my profile !!
Let's go...

---------------------------------------

Very Happy Yes the tittle says enought Very Happy
But now i don't know what to say !!!

Name : KA£A (means Sarah in hawaian)
Nationnality : French tongue

First sorry for my english !!

Well, i played since 2 month maybe 3... i've learned watching my sister and my brother play... and one day i said " why not... i can try..." ... and i tryied and i liked...
At the begining, i played only with my sis, my broth and Lag team, so i didn't know nothing bout other teams (how they work, what they do...)... And one day, we met uaes Merko, he trained my sis and i think now we're friends... Very Happy
[[i've met you Mr.X, at the begining too, i was with Djevel in his host, and you came and ask me my msn !! i said "why?" lol cause one guy said to me "be careful with Mr.X, he's a clan leader, he's so strong and clan members are not nice with clanless !! " ... i know now he was wrong...]]
I play Deathmatch (2v2-with or without rules), but i can play koth, king koth, and i love pacman lol !! Im learning low sett... And i hope one day i could play all games with all sett and all kind (arthur, ice, evil)... I like to watch teams fight, that's where i learn the most...
I play a lot trying to be better day after day...

My favorite team is uaes cause its where i know most members... And they're all nice with me even if im a newbie...
I would like to join them (i think to that everyday) but i can't for now Sad cause i was trained by another team... and i think im too loyal (or too stupid)!!!

Voila... Smile I think its almost all... If you got questions ask me !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the spot Mr.X Wink i hope to see you soon on line...

Bye bye... A bientot...
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm

KA£A wrote:
Well the 3d is the good !!

Ahah... I must typ another time all my profile !!
Let's go...

---------------------------------------

Very Happy Yes the tittle says enought Very Happy
But now i don't know what to say !!!

Name : KA£A (means Sarah in hawaian)
Nationnality : French tongue

First sorry for my english !!

Well, i played since 2 month maybe 3... i've learned watching my sister and my brother play... and one day i said " why not... i can try..." ... and i tryied and i liked...
At the begining, i played only with my sis, my broth and Lag team, so i didn't know nothing bout other teams (how they work, what they do...)... And one day, we met uaes Merko, he trained my sis and i think now we're friends... Very Happy
[[i've met you Mr.X, at the begining too, i was with Djevel in his host, and you came and ask me my msn !! i said "why?" lol cause one guy said to me "be careful with Mr.X, he's a clan leader, he's so strong and clan members are not nice with clanless !! " ... i know now he was wrong...]]
I play Deathmatch (2v2-with or without rules), but i can play koth, king koth, and i love pacman lol !! Im learning low sett... And i hope one day i could play all games with all sett and all kind (arthur, ice, evil)... I like to watch teams fight, that's where i learn the most...
I play a lot trying to be better day after day...

My favorite team is uaes cause its where i know most members... And they're all nice with me even if im a newbie...
I would like to join them (i think to that everyday) but i can't for now Sad cause i was trained by another team... and i think im too loyal (or too stupid)!!!

Voila... Smile I think its almost all... If you got questions ask me !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the spot Mr.X Wink i hope to see you soon on line...

Bye bye... A bientot...

Hawaian huh? Wink hmm question.... why you think that you are a newbie??????????? :O
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Very Happy cause i play since only 2-3 month...
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 pm

KA£A wrote:
Very Happy cause i play since only 2-3 month...
yeah but you got more skillz then any newbie i ever seen before Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Very Happy thanks... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Embarassed lol so funny... you know what the code for this smiley is? oops lol xD Very Happy owyeah i have another question lol are you religious? :O
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

what do you mean by "religious" ?? ... you want to know if i believe in God ?? Question
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 am

... and my "oups" sound better... Wink Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am

KA£A wrote:
what do you mean by "religious" ?? ... you want to know if i believe in God ?? Question

yeah if you have some kind of believe in a god or so Wink

and i like you're oups xD Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Well... I was born in a catholic family and I had a religious education. But... (there is always a "but" lol)... But there are many things which took place around me which make me doubt the existence of a god... So i don't know... maybe...

Why do you want to know that?? And you What is your point of view on this subject??
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm

KA£A wrote:
Well... I was born in a catholic family and I had a religious education. But... (there is always a "but" lol)... But there are many things which took place around me which make me doubt the existence of a god... So i don't know... maybe...

Why do you want to know that?? And you What is your point of view on this subject??

Curiosity.... also an answer to all questions Razz so catholic family... but you're not such a believer.....sounds hard to me.... if you're whole fmaily is religous....

hmm i was raised in a non believer family and i kinda adapted the non believing thing. Like you i have had also such experiences that make me wonder if there is a god..... and even if there is..... then i don't know if i even wanna believe in him,..
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

God wants so much for u to trust him and want him Very Happy just know this if u beleive in God it dont mean ur life is full of lollypops and chery's for that aint the way of sin wich we are Wink

i sound kinda priesty lol its amazing to me that so many people can not beleive in god...if u dought gods existence hear this there was a cientist i think who was totaly against god and was out to get profe he didnt exist and came up with exactly.....nothing instead he became a christian.This guy who had his mind SEt on proving the bible wrong becoming a christian? psh i love that shows how awsome god is Smile lol god saved my family so many times talked to my mom and everything i dont just think he exists...i know for a fricken cold hard fact he does
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 pm

For Mr.X

all my family is catholic that don't means they are believers... My sisters and my broth are like me... they doubt. And the last time when I put feet in a church it was for my sis wedding there is 7 or 8 years... Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 pm

for silver

im happy for you if god help you and your family... Very Happy

But for my family he wasn't here when we need him !!! Sad
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:12 pm

lol u think nothing bad happened? i went through some horrible stuff but god helped me through it and will do the same with everyone for we are all his children and he dont pick favorites Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:59 am

silver wrote:
lol u think nothing bad happened? i went through some horrible stuff but god helped me through it and will do the same with everyone for we are all his children and he dont pick favorites Wink

yeahwell i've seen quite alot happening were god didn't do a thing....... guess you're the person who says the glass is half full. I prefere empty in this case....
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree with X Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm

KA£A wrote:
I agree with X Neutral

Laughing Smile but uprising has a big influence on believing or not....if my parents were catholic i might as well believed in god..... who knows...
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 am

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
KA£A wrote:
I agree with X Neutral

Laughing Smile but uprising has a big influence on believing or not....if my parents were catholic i might as well believed in god..... who knows...

Yes and no... My mom and my grandmom was catholic, i'm too, technically, i was baptized and all and all... but i m not sure there is someone over us...

And there is ppl who become catholic (or other) even if their family aren't religious...
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 am

KA£A wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:
KA£A wrote:
I agree with X Neutral

Yes and no... My mom and my grandmom was catholic, i'm too, technically, i was baptized and all and all... but i m not sure there is someone over us...

And there is ppl who become catholic (or other) even if their family aren't religious...

hmmm depends also on how strict you've been cathollicly raised..... but most people come in a religion because of birth. If i would have been born in you're family i might have become a believer.......
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 am

1 month yet... Smile ... strange to read that again... Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

KA£A wrote:
1 month yet... Smile ... strange to read that again... Wink

Yeah...... lol it seems like 1 week ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile's for non clan people ;)   Profile's for non clan people ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Profile's for non clan people ;)
Page 1 of 1