Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)

Go down 
+4
Relax
uaes_mark
KA£A
Mr.X_1990
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Title says it all Wink i am kinda interested in what you guys think. If you guys got good idea's we might be able to implement them Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Title says it all Wink i am kinda interested in what you guys think. If you guys got good idea's we might be able to implement them Wink

they miss me ???

i joke....

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Yup Sad
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 am

well we gotta train way more and start recruiting a little bit more and ya lol that says me and mr x too start recruiting by our selfs silent and a bet wehen mr x hears this it will be a *sigh* lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we gotta show some guys what were made of i fucking hope some people will try gl uaes members
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm

definitly german players! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Checkersausage wrote:
definitly german players! lol!

What? you wanted to join then?
Back to top Go down
uaes.Lightrider
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes.Lightrider

Honourable posting points : 53

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 am

we dont miss anything Shocked
cause we r perfect! albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 am

yeh What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 pm

uaes.Lightrider wrote:
we dont miss anything Shocked
cause we r perfect! albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

Lol That ain't too helpfull xD
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 pm

XD Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm

i think we miss.... hmmm.... euhhh.... ehm..... hmmmmmmmmmm..... ... (etc)...
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 pm

miss who lol?
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 pm

well i think were doing fine now guys just dont recruit like i did lol >.>
well i shouldnt of mentioned what i said u know when i said dont recruit like...nvm

-indian dance-

greets Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

Honourable posting points : 52

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:47 pm

I just see only spamming by you gyes... ok I will tell you what I miss sometimes.
Some gyes of you playing every setts every map this is really nice and they don´t be angry if they loose Wink. But some of you will not play all things that this game give... uaes is a very nice clan I can´t say anything bad... I just hope a bit you gyes play more matches against me ^^
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 pm

i dont see u on though Shocked
Back to top Go down
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^

Honourable posting points : 110

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Night and me played the last 7 days about 40 matches lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)   What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think that ûƧ is missing? Post here you're idea's people then we can discuss them a bit ;)
Page 1 of 1