Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Guys i am so sorry.....

Go down 
+3
UAES Hellboy
-RusHBoy-
Mr.X_1990
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Guys i am so sorry..... Empty
PostSubject: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 am

I've experienced some personal problems people... and i need to say goodbye to you all...

I'm really sorry that i can't say it in person to all of you even though i would have really wanted that..

Hell, kala, army... i'd given you administration rights. when you scroll down of the forum there is a tekst now saying administration panel. i can't say alot more bout it but you can figure it out with that... i am sure of it.

to hell, ngl and 7 up.
Sorry guys.... i swore i would do all i can to keep uaes going... but it looks like i can't keep up with that promiss...

to all uaes..

Thx for all the fun games we played. every game i had with uaes players... although it always took ages to start a game.. was fun until the end.... You guys are uaes. you made the clan to what it is. don't ever think uaes is going to fall apart even if i ain't here... you people made the clan. Keep it the only clan i love...

to every other player,

I liked playing with all of you.the pro matches were fun... the noob games were fun. all the kingfights.... i enjoyed my years on shl... thank you all..

i kinda went away too hastly... but could one of you guys inform uaes angel that i won't be around any longer? and please tell her to take care of herself... and that i loved our conversations..

to the french sarah....
ik hou van jou... please take good care of yourself... i am sure we will meet again someday.. Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_king Guys i am so sorry..... Herz Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_queen

Goodbye all...... was my most pleasure to play with you Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_cheers

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 am

So this is goodbye forever? Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad

This is so random i hope you do come back Mr.X

You shall be missed very much

"baby come back" Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Damm X - i always thought i would be the first of us to quit ..... but anyway....

There must be serious reason for you to keep focus on your real life now and - as you always told me.. its the most important thing!

So you must`nt feel bad for leaving SHL there was enough shit happening to me as well to know about your situation. Only one advice : face problems directly and be offensive to solve them- otherwise- like in game they trebb ya down from long distance.....

It was a pleasure to be your clan- mate - you encouraged me to stay and gave me the best time i had in this game .... i´m very thankful for that !

Of course you´ll be missed ... not only by myself - but by all other ppl that seriously liked the community of this game Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad

Keep in mind that everybody will give you a welcome if you change your mind and the clouds are gone ... nothing has to me for ever!
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

a sad day for all the people of shl Sad
hope you come back soon.
will you be on skype ?
Sad bb
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
LAGBLACKRIDER
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
LAGBLACKRIDER

Honourable posting points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

je suis triste de savoir que notre meilleur ennemi et ami nous a quitter du jeu pendant quelques temps pour problemes personnel je lui souhaite de regler ses problemes rapidement car sans lui le jeu et surtout le forum n a pas de valeur je parle de M X bien sur un grand MONSIEUR pour moi il n était pas MX mais un membre entier de mes amis et surtout celui sans qui le forum n aurais pas exister donc merci M X pour tout et sache que tu es le bien venu en france et si pas était LAG aurait été fier d être UAES je te remercie pour tous ça et oublie pas la route et longue mais l horizon réunis toujours les grands hommes et j espère avoir ete digne de ton amitier tu as ete un exemple pour moi et tu as former le meilleur clan du jeu soit en sur je m etrais un X devant le mot LAG tu le mérite bien vieux frere LAG{X}BLACKRIDER a siempre commandante

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Im sad to know that our best opponment and friend left the game, even for some times, i wish him to find solutions to his problems fastly cause without him the game and mostly the forum does not have value anymore. I talk about Mr.X of course, a great Lord, for me he wasn't M.X but a true friend and without him this forum wouldn't stayed alive, so thx for all Mr.X. And you're always welcome in France and if i wasn't Lag i would be proud to be UAES thx for all that. And don't forget "the road is long, but the horizon always gather the great men". i hope to have deserved your friendship. You have been an example for me and you formed the best clan of the game. Be sure of it, i'll add an X behind the Lag tag, you deserve it bro, LAG{X}BLACKRIDER a siempre commandante.
Back to top Go down
{£ÅG}†»PINKRIDER«†
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
{£ÅG}†»PINKRIDER«†

Honourable posting points : 191

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 am

Guys i am so sorry..... Pays_b10 Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://pinkrider40.skyrock.com/profil/
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

dammm X u made me cry Guys i am so sorry..... Icon_sad .i hope u come back very soon.

Guys i am so sorry..... 29x8ym1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys i am so sorry.....   Guys i am so sorry..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys i am so sorry.....
Page 1 of 1