Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for

Go down 
+7
KA£A
T.E.E Jaguar
GIGA
silver
uaes_mark
ice angel
Mr.X_1990
11 posters

which clan you like most?
ûƧ
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap38%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
7×t
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap19%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
LoD
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap25%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Foe
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap13%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Lbc
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap5%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
T.E.E.
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap0%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
UNI
Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_lcap0%Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for Empty
PostSubject: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

yeah title says it all.........

Hmm though call for me.......

i think i like the foe or 7xt clan after uaes...
hmmmmmm
think i vote for 7xt then Wink
who you vote and why?

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm

i voted for lod because i cant vote for my own clan and the two people i speak to the most after my own clan belong to that one
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:23 pm

i voted for 7xt because i speak to alot of people in there and the other clans i dont really like but i would of voted for my own clan Neutral
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 am

i voted for uaes cause the other clans i dont realy like and uaes rocks
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:26 am

My answer is lame. I like everyone. Their tag doesn't matter. What a wasted response...sorry.
Back to top Go down
T.E.E Jaguar
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

i voted lod because if you give them a chance they are really fun and nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

T.E.E Jaguar wrote:
i voted lod because if you give them a chance they are really fun and nice.

Hmm i kinda should edit the poll to put tee in lol.... been ages since this one was up....
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Can I vote ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:42 am

yeah ofcourse you can Smile
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 am

i vote for... ... ... ... lol... ... ... ... "Uaes"... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nobody's surprised !!! lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 am

KA£A wrote:
i vote for... ... ... ... lol... ... ... ... "Uaes"... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nobody's surprised !!! lol

lol!

Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 am

Hmmm , Euhhh ... ?? :S

I think ____ ûƧ ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
{£ÅG}†»PINKRIDER«†
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
{£ÅG}†»PINKRIDER«†

Honourable posting points : 191

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
yeah title says it all.........

Hmm though call for me.......

i think i like the foe or 7xt clan after uaes...
hmmmmmm
think i vote for 7xt then Wink
who you vote and why?

I voted for uaes, because there are many nice persons. Smile flower
Back to top Go down
http://pinkrider40.skyrock.com/profil/
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 am

xt
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 pm

you voted for XT ?
Muhahaha

ûƧ Þðwë®️
Back to top Go down
T.E.E £eo
Archer
Archer
T.E.E £eo

Honourable posting points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 am

Nobody like us huh ? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tee2009.npage.de
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

I like T.e.e Wink
But i have voted for uaes because hmmm ... IamUAES xD
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

T.E.E £eo wrote:
Nobody like us huh ? Sad

Nah tee came by later..... seeing this poll is pretty old i just added tee and the other clan lol..

And mekro no voting on own clan lol
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 pm

xD ^^kk
Omg lol
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:03 am

lol mr x u tell him now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for   Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for Empty

Back to top Go down

Which clan you like most?(don't vote for you're own clan and tell here which clan you voted for
Page 1 of 1