Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Concerning ice games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Concerning ice games Empty
PostSubject: Concerning ice games   Concerning ice games EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Normally no cheats and such allowed... unfortunately as most who played abit of ice by now...know there is a mistake in the ice programming.

When 2 players use ice queen special on eachother... the player who uses it secondly will freeze the enemy ice queen

Seeing it will be impossible to say don't use iq special i think it's simply allowed. All know how it works now so all can use it to their advantage/disadvantage.

It's impossible to go against it. So all know it now. And all can use it.

Think hell army and kala will agree with this as well. if not you will see it here
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ice games   Concerning ice games EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Normally no cheats and such allowed... unfortunately as most who played abit of ice by now...know there is a mistake in the ice programming.

When 2 players use ice queen special on eachother... the player who uses it secondly will freeze the enemy ice queen

Seeing it will be impossible to say don't use iq special i think it's simply allowed. All know how it works now so all can use it to their advantage/disadvantage.

Think hell army and kala will agree with this as well. if not you will see it here

its to late to say no iq allowed.
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ice games   Concerning ice games EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 pm

ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
Mr.X_1990 wrote:

its to late to say no iq allowed.

That also but i wans't suggestion that lol... ice queen is all that makes ice... cutitng her out dousn't make it a ice tournament lol :S
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ice games   Concerning ice games EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 pm

well .. i experienced that several times - ya.. everytime i was angry because i had been damm faster Concerning ice games Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ice games   Concerning ice games Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning ice games
Page 1 of 1