Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

1 point each for crashed games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

1 point each for crashed games Empty
PostSubject: 1 point each for crashed games   1 point each for crashed games EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:28 pm

So if the games crash or freeze, each opponent will each be awarded 1 point? This does not make sence. What if I am about to kill an enemy and the game freezes...Why on earth would he receive a point? We need a little honor system here or someone to watch every match as a judge. Sorry to open up a new topic but I could not reply under the locked post. And i will follow what ever you guys decide. I am not trying to interfere with the tournament rules, but I just wanted you to think about what you said.

Also, I am playing UAES Again. If I win who do I play next? If Again wins, who does he play next? Please let us know, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: 1 point each for crashed games   1 point each for crashed games EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Hmmm i ain't trying to pick things up too much but i think there won't be happenening alot of freezes.
I would say simply do 3 points for win 1 point for lose. If it freezes redo it... if it freezes 2 times i think someone needs to have a good look at it.

Apart from the exception me and lyck discussed. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
uaes_again :)
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_again :)

Honourable posting points : 71

PostSubject: Re: 1 point each for crashed games   1 point each for crashed games EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 pm

yeah
i think in some aspects he's right
but i think they let us know against you/i will play next Wink
im sure just watch the forum and you'll know
(sry 4 english im very tired Razz)

-------
uaes_again
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: 1 point each for crashed games   1 point each for crashed games EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 pm

I think 0 point for loose a match. And for freeze idk, i don't think players will crash just to have 1 point. Its not worth it. But we can't supervise all the games, we are not enought judges and replay well maybe but we need to take decision now, tournament is tomorrow ... we need to fix the points thing.

And giga i create a Tournament chat in skype, you're in it. You can manage your matches there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 point each for crashed games   1 point each for crashed games Empty

Back to top Go down

1 point each for crashed games
Page 1 of 1