Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

death macth arthur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pronoob
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 19

death macth arthur Empty
PostSubject: death macth arthur   death macth arthur EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I took the middle qwick started trebs at his barrack death macth arthur Icon_bounce had some towers out with bows put more towers out out other side here he comes king and towers bows
but while he was catching up my trebs wher pounding his barracks like 3 times
i put bows cats macmen out
trebs are gone now death macth arthur Affraid he is using percy an others death macth arthur Affraid I do the same
we both used death macth arthur Icon_king but this is where he misses up while he was getting his army back to attck i was sending bows macmen to cat he sent his king out once more i moved my towers with merlin got his horse but then he got my tower death macth arthur Affraid merlins gone death macth arthur Icon_sad but here comes my macmen beating down the king i send more macmen that are near on other side guess what he death macth arthur 233104 death macth arthur 86496
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

death macth arthur Empty
PostSubject: Re: death macth arthur   death macth arthur EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 pm

pronoob wrote:
I took the middle qwick started trebs at his barrack death macth arthur Icon_bounce had some towers out with bows put more towers out out other side here he comes king and towers bows
but while he was catching up my trebs wher pounding his barracks like 3 times
i put bows cats macmen out
trebs are gone now death macth arthur Affraid he is using percy an others death macth arthur Affraid I do the same
we both used death macth arthur Icon_king but this is where he misses up while he was getting his army back to attck i was sending bows macmen to cat he sent his king out once more i moved my towers with merlin got his horse but then he got my tower death macth arthur Affraid merlins gone death macth arthur Icon_sad but here comes my macmen beating down the king i send more macmen that are near on other side guess what he death macth arthur 233104 death macth arthur 86496

Xd lol the shit hapens art is fun xD
Back to top Go down

death macth arthur
Page 1 of 1