Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Arthur's tip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Posh here of you have some tips

I'm posting here what i know.

-Eco:

Well,usually i make bread eco and usually i make normal eco.

The Bread eco is not good if you Are a rusher because it
give money in the long run.

While with the normal eco i end up with 21k..

In my eco i make two stockpile:i use the first stockpile for the chandles (9-Cool and the secoud for the hops (10-12)...i use 6 stone so when the peace time os over i turn off atone and delete 4 hops ( i play with 22 people, i copied it from cw...sorry:S).
Anyhow in my eco i use at least 10 meat because if they Are close to' the granary they give you alot of meats which means money fast, while if you make meats far to' the granary they lose their efficienty.

Meat are the best overall..they Are a bit slow but also if they Are far they lose a bit of there efficienty......i think the best is 10 meat front of the granary and 10 apples behind the granary...

And i recently read a post where cw said: some players place theyr granary behind the castle......i tryed that and it works really good b/c you have. A big space for your defense and your castlemianhe is the last line defense but i also noticed you will get 1-2 k less.
About honour after granary i make as fast as possible royal kitchen and o buy 5 eels put it on + 20, place church:buy 5 chandles and + 4 after come back to' the royal kitchen and buy 5 pigs etc...with this in the last second of the peace time i get really 1121.
Defense...
My defense is not so good. And it is pretty simple.

---------------------G----------------------G= gate
---------------------G----------------------

---------------------G-----------------------
---------------------G-----------------------
Attack:
I usually make 6-7 towers with on 12 xbow.
Never stay in defense in my opinion because if the others stay in defense too the ge gets bored and to pinn your enemy it
take 2 hours......

And i noticed when i played cw and lost always..he built his barrack not front of the
middle but in the right/left side (if you watched the vid Briosheje vs Cw you can see that). And his attack was awesowe (like always)...and an example: when i played T.E.E LEO i totaly pinned him copying Cw's Arthur (you can ask the watchers : Fox and Hapety...anyhow to be' honeat after the pinned hos
defense totaly screwed me....)...sometimes i don't use trebs
because they oftwn die and they Are very expansive.

And make sure that your towers facing off the enemy towers...because In this way your
xbow will not fall down.

-Merlin: i use my merlin as fast as possible in the begonning because if the parcy's Parcy's power is not yet ready the
merlin can fuck your whole army.

-Parcy: parcy is the more important knight than the others because with hisnpower we can kill a lot of xbow and especially merlin...and if your parcy loose his horse there's a big chance the enemy can kill him and a dead parcy with
merlin in the field means you're fucked...so keep him in your barrack and you see merlin be' carefull.

-Gawain: Some players don't understand his importance......anyways you can use his player to' shield your own xbow and both to' attack with a group of maces.
Tip:in the begonning use your gawain with your king, parcy and maces brcase in this way you eill kill two setta
of towers + merlin and if you Are a rusher it works well.

Well guys i said all now post your tips Wink

GØ ÛÆS

ÛÆŠ ØWÑ ÂŁŁ

-------------
Greetz

-FyRE

Last edited by Uaes FyRE on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Nice tips. I don't usually use Gawain, as I learned from playing Luffy how useless that is. (Then again, everything I tried against Luffy was useless :S)

And your defense is fine unless you know you're playing someone better than you, and you intend to defend against therm and play the long game.
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm

nice tatic but mine is a little more complex cant tell you know or baron will know it before I fight:)
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Yea guys and sorry if there Are errours such as "begonning" but i'm using my suck phone.
Back to top Go down

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Well,It works well to' shield your xbow and i add one point: if you Are not a rusher use your gawain tondestroy not just. 2 towers but if you have the oppurtinity to' kill some empty towers.

-Maces correctly usage: focus they under the enemy towers and click stop after (maces alwais in irregular formation) and in this way you will destroy only the towers with up xbow and not other towers without any
xbow Wink .

-Lancelot: some guy says it is not very usefull but actually if you use hos power on a huge group of xbow the enemy towers will fall over in two sec.
-Galahad: it is very usefull if you use his power to' heal the merlin's health after a blast by sir parcival Wink .

Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Nice tips ! But how begin u ? Because u are very fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 am

In the beginning you should use 11-12 xbow in this way if your
enemy rushs you're fast enough to' push him to' the
middle and when the fight is long i use 15-18 xbow.
Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:37 pm

But your very fast attack ?
Back to top Go down

Arthur's tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's tip   Arthur's tip EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

To' win you must to' be' fast than your opponent