Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

stronghold legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eko fresh
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 35

stronghold legends Empty
PostSubject: stronghold legends   stronghold legends EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm

i played vs 3 computers and train my eco. that´s good for my eco but i didn´t fight vs the computers. they are very bad. now i have 20k in the end before i had 10-15k. and i learn fight vs hellboy and other ...
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

stronghold legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: stronghold legends   stronghold legends EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Well done "young padawan" - you´r gonna make it to the top soon (i´m Obiwan watching from above stronghold legends Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

stronghold legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: stronghold legends   stronghold legends EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 pm

eko fresh wrote:
i played vs 3 computers and train my eco. that´s good for my eco but i didn´t fight vs the computers. they are very bad. now i have 20k in the end before i had 10-15k. and i learn fight vs hellboy and other ...

lol?
why you play vs 3com if you train eco you can also play vs one... Very Happy

and well try the boring setts like low 15min, no trade, the tourney setts...
and also try the fantastic setts like high 5min pt or on a map without iron or such

then train your unit ratio with artus first, after how and where to put towers, then learn to use your specials, and if you have the niveau to beat 90% of all players ... then try starting to use trebs

then have a look on the ice unit ratio, figure out how many ballistas you have to use vs your opponent (everyone builds different amount of towers), then see how iq works, and after you managed that learn to use all other ice units (especially witches)

then come to the last race, evil: easiest to learn but hardest to master, learn the balance between xbow and bows, then the balance vs towers and cats.
Then learn how many bats you should use,
Most important for evil is how to use sorcerer and also how to act vs the enemy sorcerer
Last but not least: In evil matches maces can be quite important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stronghold legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: stronghold legends   stronghold legends Empty

Back to top Go down

stronghold legends
Page 1 of 1