Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Stronghold Legends Steam Edition

Go down 
+6
»..ßount¥..«
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
KA£A
Legendary King
The Red Baron
uaes_again :)
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 71

Stronghold Legends Steam Edition Empty
PostSubject: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Hey there every1,

it's been quite some time since i've seen or heard anything about anyone in here.

A couple of days ago i stumbled over the Fireflies Studios facebook page and saw that they
will release a Steam version of the game supporting online plays again.cheers

I'm really looking forward to this and it was a shame that the Gamespy Servers went down in the first place.

I'm hoping some of you will join in again and we have some games for old times sake.

Peace out

uaes_try4gain queen
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi friend!

I sent out an email to everyone on this forum with a link to the article about steam. I'll set up an announcement too! Maybe we can find a date sometime in September for everyone to meet up in game and have a party
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Got your email baron. Crazy some of you guys still check in here, I'll definitely be checking the specs and see if my laptop can run it. Tried finding a new disk unsuccessfully forever. Hope to see you all again soon.

Cheers, Pete
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:17 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Hi friend!

I sent out an email to everyone on this forum with a link to the article about steam. I'll set up an announcement too! Maybe we can find a date sometime in September for everyone to meet up in game and have a party

Great minds think alike lol

I just came here to do the same ^^
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Yes! We seriously need like a mini ûƧ tournament this September to get everyone online !
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:25 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Yes! We seriously need like a mini ûƧ tournament this September to get everyone online !
count me in!
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Defiantly, count me in also!!
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm in contact with Ezchi, Yui, Night and others... we are all amazed!!
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:12 pm

I gotta admit i am suprised that so much ppl actually found this.

You guys are so awesome! Hug

and Baron thanks for sharing the article cheers
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

the price on steam seems to be:
11.99 £ or 14.99$ or 14.99€
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 am

This new is so fucking amazing
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 3:00 pm

would love to join n again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:11 pm

I am curious : did someone already try the new shl's multy ?Has it changed someway ? Are there already some players playing it right now ?

It would be a bad surprise to find the same old shl's multy with only Lord Stronghold hosting games if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

It's here.

At least in Germany it is!

Can't wait to see every1 again bounce
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Here's the link for it. Buy now and it's 15% off.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/40980/
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:02 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 pm

What's wrong with the multi ??
I mean I can't join hosts 99% of the time, it's becoming annoying. I'm not the only one.
is there a way to contact Steam/Firefly to ask them what the fuck they did ?

btw : my steam name is Kalafromfrance, you can add me cause I won't... I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works xD
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Same for me kala. I think is a bug... I hope that they will fix it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Downloading now, let's see where this goes ;-)
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:40 am

Hi guys, i downloaded SHL Steam version today and already played 3 games, with nightmare, uaes bounty and rolf (forgot ing name). was really fun and id be glad if i'd meet some more uaes or anyone playing the game Smile Maybe for some funny KOTH Very Happy
cya around, Ceo
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 pm

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
Hi guys, i downloaded SHL Steam version today and already played 3 games, with nightmare, uaes bounty and rolf (forgot ing name). was really fun and id be glad if i'd meet some more uaes or anyone playing the game Smile Maybe for some funny KOTH Very Happy
cya around, Ceo
Hey!! did you play Bounty? are you sure? eheh I was in Switzerland during that month and without connection to internet! I'm quite famous if someone stole my name ahahah
How are you guys??
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:50 am

Hey guys long time no chat or see. I tried to login this forum many times in the passed year(s) but completely forgot my password and the email that I had used at the time is very old and unused. Since I couldn't find it I gave up trying. I had found the user and password while looking for something else and decided to try it and boom it worked.

Good to see many of ya replied after many of us had quit playing shl but still this game brings back nostalgia to many of us especially me.

PS Mr.X I got your dm but yeah if anyone wants to feel free to pm/dm. Crazy it took this long greetings from 2021 cyclops alien shit happens
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:53 am

I'll check this forum from time to time good to read ya comments even if they're old LOL
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:56 pm

-RusHBoy- wrote:
Hey guys long time no chat or see. I tried to login this forum many times in the passed year(s) but completely forgot my password and the email that I had used at the time is very old and unused. Since I couldn't find it I gave up trying. I had found the user and password while looking for something else and decided to try it and boom it worked.

Good to see many of ya replied after many of us had quit playing shl but still this game brings back nostalgia to many of us especially me.

PS Mr.X I got your dm but yeah if anyone wants to feel free to pm/dm. Crazy it took this long greetings from 2021 cyclops alien shit happens

Hey Rush!

It's great to hear from you again and it's especially great that you found your username and password again. x)

I don't know if anyone noticed but there is a new Stronghold out on Steam. It's called Stronghold Warlords and was released
just a couple of days ago.

The demo version I played a couple months ago seemed quite promising so i kept it on my wishlist.

So if anyone wants to hang out there or on SHL feel free to write to me.

Here's my Steam ID just in case. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038315215/

I am always up for a round or two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Legends Steam Edition   Stronghold Legends Steam Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Stronghold Legends Steam Edition
Page 1 of 1