Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

M®.X VS Domino (uaes vs 7xt)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

M®.X VS Domino (uaes vs 7xt) Empty
PostSubject: M®.X VS Domino (uaes vs 7xt)   M®.X VS Domino (uaes vs 7xt) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

1 on 1 high setts

Domino's map

first round... he fucks up

Second round i fuck up (first min in pt xD)

Anyhow we do our eco's and i have 4 k less so that's doable.

Game starts we both bring out our troops. I make a dragon and sit back abit buidlling up some defenses.

Kronnick on the other hand tryed to push his left side of troops... while he didn't do alot with his right hand side of troops.

He pushes in pretty good at the point my dragon was ready he had more troops on the field.... but i had mine concentrated on the left side... while his right side was pretty.... useless..

Dragon used... he had some defenses with x bow and wells but not enough to survive my dragon...

50% was destroyed i think. He attacked my troops while i used my dragon... and had only 4 tower groups left...

Then he tryed fixing up his eco..... and i fucked up his army... and stood with my maces at his baracks... while my merlin attacked his right side.

Then followed defense... but in the end i gotten trough

Was a good game. Without dragon i think Domino would have won.
Back to top Go down

M®.X VS Domino (uaes vs 7xt)
Page 1 of 1