Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)

Go down 
+4
-RusHBoy-
ICEBERG
»..ßount¥..«
ANES
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Honourable posting points : 230

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Empty
PostSubject: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:49 pm

game and marine 7xt (Koth) 2v2 evil, the rules are no-fly and no-fly by. I'm Jerry Conrad and we managed to arrive about 25 K while Bounty26, 5 ... peacetime ends soon and I do the sorcerer, 2 bats and I can get first in the middle with my crossbow ...... Then I noticed that Conrad had his sorcerer in the base and I used my bat on his troops had arrived ... Intan hundred anhée jerry and bounty, I continued to make troops ... I saw a little bounty in trouble because Jerry used bats on his troops and I did not notice that Conrad did make the wizard to the center and used his power against my archers then the center was Jerry and I killed the sorcerer conrad with my bat ........... I make my wizard and Conrad 's saw and I used the power over his troops ... Conrad was a bit in difficulty, I was in the numerical advantage of troops quanche minutes after I recovered quickly while the center ...... bounty embarrass Jerry used bats .... although I continued to advance and Conrad again used the power of the sorcerer, but I had more troops and I used an 'other times the power .... he was in trouble ..... even bounty was ahead on jerry ..... bounty and I continued to make troops and jerry conrad were organized ... I remember there were two minutes late and jerry wing had 13 or 14 bats against bouny tactics very beautiful .......... then time for was a beautiful match

Last edited by ANES on Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Empty
PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

[color:b29f=#000]really gg... jerry and conrad are really strong uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:57 pm

yeah was a gg ^^ i was in trouble at the first 2 min cause jerry have use all his honor in bats and many wizard but when he have finish honor for bats i have take place whit cats,tower can wwl and i have neutralize his sorcerer until the end Wink yeah gg^^
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

lol uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

dammit i have ot take the video Sad
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 101

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm

not bad game ^^
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:14 pm

yeah iceberg was a gg ^^
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Lol
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm

ANES wrote:
game and marine 7xt (Koth) 2v2 evil, the rules are no-fly and no-fly by. I'm Jerry Conrad and we managed to arrive about 25 K while Bounty26, 5 ... peacetime ends soon and I do the sorcerer, 2 bats and I can get first in the middle with my crossbow ...... Then I noticed that Conrad had his sorcerer in the base and I used my bat on his troops had arrived ... Intan hundred anhée jerry and bounty, I continued to make troops ... I saw a little bounty in trouble because Jerry used bats on his troops and I did not notice that Conrad did make the wizard to the center and used his power against my archers then the center was Jerry and I killed the sorcerer conrad with my bat ........... I make my wizard and Conrad 's saw and I used the power over his troops ... Conrad was a bit in difficulty, I was in the numerical advantage of troops quanche minutes after I recovered quickly while the center ...... bounty embarrass Jerry used bats .... although I continued to advance and Conrad again used the power of the sorcerer, but I had more troops and I used an 'other times the power .... he was in trouble ..... even bounty was ahead on jerry ..... bounty and I continued to make troops and jerry conrad were organized ... I remember there were two minutes late and jerry wing had 13 or 14 bats against bouny tactics very beautiful .......... then time for was a beautiful match
You guys should really learn how to post Game Reports Man uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) 243756. Attack From The Giant Text Wall!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh >,< uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_jokercolor uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_redface uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_cyclops uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_twisted uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_evil uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:18 pm

ahaha lol ruch xD
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

haha uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:58 pm

i muist write some matches here when i have time xD
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm

sounds like fun game Smile
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

yeah was fun but i need some games and times
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:28 pm

should of posted tha game vs artu so he can learn lol
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:53 pm

lol but in videos he can watch better xD
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:14 pm

yeah i ment the video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

yeah i forgot to record Sad
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm

shame on you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:27 pm

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

^^ anes u want a rematch? xD
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:19 am

:o gogo
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:43 pm

anes?
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:59 am

anes vs bounty all out gogo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)   uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS  [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni) Empty

Back to top Go down

uaes-H-ANES & uaest-hl-Bounty VS [UNI)CHILDoFtHEDAMNED & [UNI]Conrad (uaes vs uni)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next