Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.E.E £eo
Archer
Archer
T.E.E £eo

Honourable posting points : 61

T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- Empty
PostSubject: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey @ all SHL clans and clanless player

Iam £eo from T.E.E Clan, we are at moment a small Clan and at moment with only German player i hope we growing fast and learn quick to have good games with the other strong players in SHL.

If ure intresstet on the game and want to be in a clan with nice people send us a email on our hompage, our leader Master contact u to make a meeting.

I hope the games is going to be alive and the strong players stay and make much games with us.

see u in SHL lobby guys

good luck and have fun

and sorry iknow my english sucks lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tee2009.npage.de
T.E.E £eo
Archer
Archer
T.E.E £eo

Honourable posting points : 61

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:50 pm

hey T.E.E £eo again,

i forgot to post the hompage... elephant

Twisted Evil http://tee2009.npage.de Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://tee2009.npage.de
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Haha heya leo welcome to the forum Razz
i would advice you post this on the 7xt forum as well..... And let's do some games sometime soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:55 pm

T.E.E £eo wrote:
Hey @ all SHL clans and clanless player

Iam £eo from T.E.E Clan, we are at moment a small Clan and at moment with only German player i hope we growing fast and learn quick to have good games with the other strong players in SHL.

If ure intresstet on the game and want to be in a clan with nice people send us a email on our hompage, our leader Master contact u to make a meeting.

I hope the games is going to be alive and the strong players stay and make much games with us.

see u in SHL lobby guys

good luck and have fun

and sorry iknow my english sucks lol!

hoho ich würd euch raten das ganze entweder so anzugehen wie uaes oda wie foe (rules!!)
Foe:
Kommunikation:
also clanchat is ENORM WICHTIG am besten skype (icq laggt zu sehr) ne website ham wir zwar is aba clanintern und nich so wirklich viel los ---> da ja clanchat eig alles beredet wird muss. Claninterne Probleme werden mit leader und Co-Leader einzeln beredet. Jeder Member hat Hs(headset) das nich so wichtig aber ENORM FUNNY. Wink
Member:
Foe nimmt nur deutsche auf da ja clanchat und hs geschpräche eig imma deutsch is Razz Member werden erst ma auf nettigkeit geprüft Razz. Dann probehalber in Clanchat eingeladen und nach 2 wochen oda so foe (seit einiger zeit is ma aoe bis man gut genug is)

Uaes:
ka wies da abgeht aber is großer clan mit guten bis mittelmäßigen playern die in verschieden ränge eingeteilt sin.

ich find aba das es extrem wichtig is das jeder member jeden kennt...

sth to add for u MR. NT?
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:14 am

vielleicht, wenn Sie möchten, dass andere als Deutsch-Spieler sollten Sie etwas anderes als Deutsch auf der Clan-Website lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:09 am

silver wrote:
vielleicht, wenn Sie möchten, dass andere als Deutsch-Spieler sollten Sie etwas anderes als Deutsch auf der Clan-Website lol

lmao.......yeah this is the english section kinda lol speak english BGP!
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:43 am

Sie sind ein lustiger Mann mr.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-   T.E.E Clan  -†-The Empire´s Elite -†- Empty

Back to top Go down

T.E.E Clan -†-The Empire´s Elite -†-
Page 1 of 1