Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Whos active

Go down 
+6
ßêåšt
*7@!
Isolation
-RusHBoy-
Legendary King
Manunited9210
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

Whos active - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 am

Manunited9210 wrote:
he's disrespecting the clan, and me, swearing

The Red Baron wrote:

I've known iso for over a year. He's not disrespecting uaes at all.
As for disrespecting you, well I don't see that either.

Iso£ation wrote:

I got to say this

@baron: I am glad you dont see I am disrespecting uaes or hitman

Iso£ation wrote:

@hitman: fuck you Wink
it seems like you disrespected him here

Iso£ation wrote:

@hitman: I got the extremely close to getting banned and the -24 rep for what I did to fyre which I am greatly sry for. so shut up and dont say things you dont know

I greatly respect UAES baron just not some of its newest players

Dude we don't need to listen to what you say because you really not helping in this situation. I have never seen one post filled with a bunch of f-bombs well not on this forum. I respect how ceo said he's regards and farewells, but i don't respect how you went out iso quite frankly i'm a bit dissapointed. Atleast ceo did it with modesty and class.

It seems like you and merko don't like uaes at all
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:09 am

-RusHBoy- wrote:
Manunited9210 wrote:
he's disrespecting the clan, and me, swearing

The Red Baron wrote:

I've known iso for over a year. He's not disrespecting uaes at all.
As for disrespecting you, well I don't see that either.

Iso£ation wrote:

I got to say this

@baron: I am glad you dont see I am disrespecting uaes or hitman

Iso£ation wrote:

@hitman: fuck you Wink
it seems like you disrespected him here

Iso£ation wrote:

@hitman: I got the extremely close to getting banned and the -24 rep for what I did to fyre which I am greatly sry for. so shut up and dont say things you dont know

I greatly respect UAES baron just not some of its newest players

Dude we don't need to listen to what you say because you really not helping in this situation. I have never seen one post filled with a bunch of f-bombs well not on this forum. I respect how ceo said he's regards and farewells, but i don't respect how you went out iso quite frankly i'm a bit dissapointed. Atleast ceo did it with modesty and class.

It seems like you and merko don't like uaes at all

Rush I dont think you understand the full story bro honestly

he had the guts to totally blow up on me and others and join akg with a fake name
I wont say anymore

I guess I did say a lot and I am sry about it but sometimes it happens no ones perfect
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 am

That's iso's way. Trust me, his posts often seem stupid and hate-filled, but that's just because he doesn't take posting as a serious thing. If you guys start playing some of the more competitive PC games, you'll come across people like this. I've learned to look beyond the post, and see way they're actually trying to say. Iso's posts clearly show he doesn't like hitman, but thats not bannable. Iso is, in his mind, trying to put hitman "in his place", as it were. I don't agree with him doing that, and I'm probably one of the few old people who doesn't feel "above" the new guys simple because he is old, but neither of these mentalities are bannable in my opinion. Granted, I'm fairly lenient as far as admins go.

In response to iso's last post:
Yes, I had considered kicking hitman and ending this nonsense, but I didn't because hitman's post tell me that he is honestly trying to improve the game, and simply gets defensive about his efforts. Not bamnable. Don't worry about comparing accounts. I've got the admin work under control. And I know that you know saying "fuck you" would offend someone here. I know it doesn't offend you, and if I said "iso fuck you" you wouldn't take it to heart. Heck, in competitive gaming in America, fuck you can be anything from a compliment to a term of endearment. But I think you realize that this community is different, so don't go provoking people. That is bannable if I see it frequently.
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 am

fuck this I play one time a weekend and I have to see this kid saying some shit

I am not even going to deal with him anymore

you shouldnt take any thing I say serious you with me everything is a big joke
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
Manunited9210

Honourable posting points : 228

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm

i will always be Uaes, if you read on the akg website, they were saying i was a nobb because i made a complaint to make the clan better and to regain my trust and to stop the players from cheating or for you to have a word with them. so i made a fake account because you banned me to reply to those messages. that is why and that is all. it is not like i play as the name AkG Auto/\/\aTiC.like you say it is a fake one, so i have explained the situation numerous times and you still think i am jumping between clans.

@ iso. how do you expect me to respect you if you tell me to fuc* off all the time and put me down.

hitman
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Manunited9210 wrote:
i will always be Uaes, if you read on the akg website, they were saying i was a nobb because i made a complaint to make the clan better and to regain my trust and to stop the players from cheating or for you to have a word with them. so i made a fake account because you banned me to reply to those messages. that is why and that is all. it is not like i play as the name AkG Auto/\/\aTiC.like you say it is a fake one, so i have explained the situation numerous times and you still think i am jumping between clans.

@ iso. how do you expect me to respect you if you tell me to fuc* off all the time and put me down.

hitman

If you're banned, your banned. Don't make new accounts on forums you were banned in. That's an automatic ban in my books.

And your taking iso's posts too seriously
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
Manunited9210

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Manunited9210 wrote:

hitman

If you're banned, your banned. Don't make new accounts on forums you were banned in. That's an automatic ban in my books.

And your taking iso's posts too seriously

no its just i hate being insulted by people that don't know me.

have i been banned?
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:18 am

You said you were banned on akg, and then made a duplicate account. That's what I was referring to.

And if you don't like people who you don't know insulting you, my advice would be to stay off the internet
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
Manunited9210

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:44 pm

ok i understand now

Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

Honourable posting points : 167

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 am

Hey .. I'm back .. .. wakakaka Very Happy
but unfortunately there are still problems with internet connection .. My new modem is fussing.. then I can not really play SHL than just a test ..ahhhh..

and ... what the hell is this?? you guys are very amusing discussion wakakakak ... sorry, I hate childish fights ..
Please to always appreciate and respect all people even though sometimes we mocked or anger at a time but never ever be a serious matter even hold a grudge..

hmm ... I am currently preparing a contest to measure the ability of all of you (lucky for those who can connect with me), or maybe there is someone who is willing to follow my way ..?
Razz

Let us strive for this Clan became more great than before, not with greatness few of you but how our ability to unite and scores for this Clan ..

Confess it .. if we sometimes get bored, even though this game is incredible ... depends on our creativity, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
Manunited9210

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am

^^ very true

Welcome
Back

H!tman
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:52 am

On the list of UAES active members...
ûƧ-H (Honorary)
Boberik(29 june 2010!!!)

but on the list of user..there is no that name.
I'm wondering because I had invited join a player named Bob. So what exactly is he? then what his other name?
Ahhhh .. he had long join and being active, but why not show as himself as members UAES?

Hey Bob, if you read this .. you must be active communicate in SHL toggle chat and invite me to play. lol!

No need to fear to lose again, I'll train you (because u had teach me at the past) wakakakakaak... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 am

Me and joker just had a match it was fun. he is a good learning player but i came out witht the win. gg joker hope to play u again Smile
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Very Happy Hey King Peter, everyone also knows my weakness .. hiks Sad

I'm still trying to overcome with doing various tests. yeah .. if have not reached the maximum results I would not be satisfied.
It's very fun to play yesterday with a lot of good players, unfortunately I have not to retrain by my self so that my ability is much decreased Embarassed

Indeed, this is embarrassing but what can make, I think we all have lost the spirit to compete with other clans, is not it?
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

dude joker i try and get on when i can. my eco is still top notch but my offence in 1v1 is starting to slack. it was a good game and you are a good player, id play u again anytime
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:34 am

Other times we share knowledge and practice together like today .. really fun Wink
on a variety of settings, believe me .. This game will become more attractive..
wkkkkk... : cheers
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

*7@!<ER* wrote:
On the list of UAES active members...
ûƧ-H (Honorary)
Boberik(29 june 2010!!!)

but on the list of user..there is no that name.
I'm wondering because I had invited join a player named Bob. So what exactly is he? then what his other name?
Ahhhh .. he had long join and being active, but why not show as himself as members UAES?

Hey Bob, if you read this .. you must be active communicate in SHL toggle chat and invite me to play. lol!

No need to fear to lose again, I'll train you (because u had teach me at the past) wakakakakaak... jocolor

Bob is a friend from rl xD he sometimes plays shl but he cant come on froum (idk why)
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Legendary King
Legendary King

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 am

Im back into the game. lol been playing for 3 nights in a row after work. should be more active now so joker has someone to learn with and battle Smile
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am

Black Army wrote:

Bob is a friend from rl xD he sometimes plays shl but he cant come on froum

My my.. he is very active to play than others Rolling Eyes

And for Peter, i hope see you soon..
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 pm

hitman is in uaes?
ohyeah btw im depromoting myself to coleader and making rush a leader, as he is the only one who still plays.

Good luck and keep this clan alive

btw i aint giving up my admin rights ;p

and btw again i got 2 more posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I did not see him (h!tman) recently, as I knew he already out from UAES along time ago.. join another clan.

your decision to making rush a leader is absolutelly wise, i agree 1000%.
and that you still keeping your admin, i say many thanks lol... UAES need someone like U.

merely i ever meet and know who stil play / online curentlly are Beast, Fyre, Pro, Bob, Peter,.

Is Fyre and Beast still in UAES? ahh, I actually do not care what he join another clan or not as long as would jazz up our forum then just give them a chance.. as well as with the other.

Let us gather what's left and became Legend....

Black, why don't U make your self to be a Legend? scratch

Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I would prefere to be a coleader

Fyre and Beast are not in uaes but they are (from now onwards) welcome to rejoin (hint hint)

AND ONE MORE POST TILL I HAVE 1000!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

[quote="ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy"]Fyre and Beast are not in uaes but they are (from now onwards) welcome to rejoin (hint hint)/quote]

out with the old, in with the new
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 am

Wait, still play this game?

Btw I'm not depromoting myself because noone else around here lays down the law
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 am

hey ISO !!! where are u for 3 last week?
toggle chat be quiet without you Suspect

And for Leader and co-leader, i suggest U promote King Peter as co-leader to..

Maybe he is the only one who often tag "UAES" when online, In addition have long joined and routine participation in our forum until now.
cheers
please consider it ...

May be thi's a arbitrary hope, i hope ISO became leader in UAES .... wkkkkk Mousy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos active
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next