Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 62

The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) Empty
PostSubject: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 am

All Of This Is From My Point Of View And My Opinion's

Early Stages Of Stronghold Legends (2007 - Mid 2008) , (Also B4 The Patching)

1. LBC Sean - Probly The Most Dominant Player Off The Games Release And Creator Of LBC

2. Sir Drago (member Of LBC) - Started Using Tower Warfare When It Was Not Really Amongst The Community YET

3. Samir AKA Judgment Day - Earlier Then Most Players To Use The "Pro Tactics" that Are The Basics Now

4. Pheonix Orion (Founded COC) - He Really Started Using Evil Heavily And Kind Of Encrusted That Into The Clans that Came To Follow After COC

5. Sir ZET - INCREDIBLE Map Maker , He In My Opinion Is Why We Have The Maps We Have Now

6. SHL "Pro Community" - For Getting A Patch For SHL That Stopped All The Glitches And Bugs (Newer Players Will Not Know About This)

Few Years In And Thriving (Mid 2008 - Closing Of The Year 2008)

NOTE: Pro Community Was HUGE at This Point , And MANY GREAT players Exploded Onto The Scene

1. Samir AKA Judgment Day - After Playing For A Good Year , Id Say Judge Was The #1 Well-Rounded Player

2. Lyckety - I Give Lyck Credit , B/c He Was A Very Great Player Whos Practice Really Showed In Game Play

3. LordOfTheWeed - Accused Of Hacking & Trainers BUT , Overall Was Still A Great Player ... And I Believe He Deserves To Be Recognized Not For Anything Bad , But For His Skill

4. Peacetime (Member Of COC) - BEST Evil Player In This ERA of SHL In My Opinion

5. WARLORD (Lone Wolf For A While Then Joined LBC) - A GREAT Friend Of Mine , Known For Great Personality , And Really Did Bring Life To SHL ... I Believe He In My Opinion Was A really GREAT player , But Not Recognized Enough For It

6. SHADY (Member Of COC/GoD/FoE) - Really Was Hyped Up By Alot Of German Players , But He Lived Up To Expectations

7. Rusky AKA SPADE (Member Of LBC) - Ahead OF His Time In Eco And Tactics , And Really Great Guy .. Glad I Met Him

8. NameLess (Member Of LoD) - He Was A New Player With Talent , And An Uprising That Went Hand In Hand With His Ego

9. Immortal Technique (Lone Wolf B4 LoD) - All I Have To Say Is That He Was Definatly A Pro Player

Later Years Of SHL (New Year 2009 - Mid 2009)

NOTE: This Is NOT In An Accurate Order For Myself , BUT Its Still What I Think

1. Nightmare (Member Of LoD/LBC) - Great All Round Player And I Also Believed Filled Samirs Spot And More

2. Lyckety - At This Point , Hes Been With The Game For Many Years ... And I Credit Him With A #2 Spot And Also Credit Him For Sparking Things In The Game Throughout The Years (Without LYCK , There Was No Love/Hate Thing , And I Believe this Is Important In SHL)

3. Mr. X (UAES) - A Wise Gentle Men I Must Say , His Skills And Natural Talent Speak For It Self (Personally I Hated Him B4 We Met , After Our First Game He Gained Respect From Me That Can't Be Broken)

4. Prometheus - I Personally Liked Prom As A Player Since We Met , His Skills Were Great Then .. And Now , And I Credit Him Not With A Spot On This List But With A Friendship That We Have

5. CheckerWurst - He Been Playing Under Big Names For A While , But After He Started To Play More And Get His Name Known , His Pro Status And Skills Were Well Beyond Many Expectations

6. GIGA (Member Of LoD) - He's Proven , That You CAN Teach An Old Dog New Trick's

7. UAES / 7xT - I Personally Would Like To Thank Both Of These Clans For Keeping Our Community Alive

Latest Years Of My Journey With SHL (Mid 2009 - Present Day) (Renewed Pro Community , And A Look Into The Future)

1. YuiYui - His Burst Onto The Scene Was Very Sudden , But His Impression Was Great And Will Last As Long As SHL Is Around

2. Nightmare - Been Around For A While , His Consistent Skills Is What I Will Remember Him For ...

3. Prometheus - His Growth From Start To End Has Been Well Accomplished And Has Developed Into A Exceptional Player

4. Mr. X - Cannot Get Enough Of His Dragon Huh ? , He's Preety Good So He Gets #4

5. CheckerWurst - Well Known In The Pro Community Now , And Is Well-Rounded ... Also A Great Guy

6. Luffy - Very Strange Kid , But Has Lots Of Talent And I Credit Him With A Spot (Personally Would Like to See Some Changes In His Personality)

7. Mason - He's On & Off , But Definatly Worth A Game Against

8. 7up - Had A Couple Games Against Him , Talent Was Seen As Well As Great Respect

9. Fly - I Put Him On This List , B/c He And I Had Played ALOT of Games B4 I Went Inactive

The List Could Go On Forever , Unfortunately I Cannot Meet And Play Against Every Single Player

My Journey Ends Here However And Its Been A Fun And Wild Ride

NOTE: I Did Not Include Myself , Im Glad To Be Apart Of SHL's History

Peace And Love From Me Personally For Those I Did Not List , This Is Not Against You In Any Way , I May Have Forgot Some People

Last edited by + EzChi + on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relaxx
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Nice!
you have made yourself many thoughts about this, i guess.
good idea to split it into different stages, a good way to not forget the earliest players.
although some players will have different oppinions (me too ^.^) it's still a great list about the shl community.

i hope you will at least come online a few times, if not just live your life like you want.

greetz CW Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Waouw that's a complete and amazing list Wink

I hope to see you around here sometimes.
And don't forget i m still waiting for some pics of N.Y Very Happy

Peace The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) 205317 Take care.
Back to top Go down
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 am

Relaxx wrote:
Nice!
you have made yourself many thoughts about this, i guess.
good idea to split it into different stages, a good way to not forget the earliest players.
although some players will have different oppinions (me too ^.^) it's still a great list about the shl community.

i hope you will at least come online a few times, if not just live your life like you want.

greetz CW Wink

Of Course People Will Have Different Opinions , Trust Me I've Seen It All .. But Its Only Through my Eyes how I Can Explain it

Im Really Sorry , B/c Ive Met So MANY Great Players throughout the years... And Ive Just Been Playing For So Long .. I Really Have Forgot Alot Of them

+ the fact Ive been really Busy Working , So Again Forgive Me If I Haven't Added you To The List

And Yea Kala , Around Christmas Time Is When ill Take Those Pic's , A Beautiful City In Which I Call Home

But No , I Think My Days Of SHL Are Over , Ive Played It Since Its Release And I Will Surely Make A Return In SH3
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Honourable posting points : 230

PostSubject: Re: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 pm

wow....nice ezchi Razz..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)   The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good , The Bad , And The Great (Some History of SHL)
Page 1 of 1