Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Lycketys History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^

Honourable posting points : 110

Lycketys History Empty
PostSubject: Lycketys History   Lycketys History EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Well i take that time to post my full History after now nearly 8-9 years Stronghold Gameplay.

All Startet 2001 with Stronghold 1 - My step Dad knowen in shl as {AGC} Kaja played it the whole time and i allways watched and loved it.

Finally i decided when hes @ work i play it too and ya so it began...

Stronghold Crusader came out and on the 1. Day i bought it and played it for the rest of the next 4 weeks - i played campain and skirmish stuff and when i had that done i went to Gamespy Acarde and played it a bit online but it worket sometimes not out so i just played single player for the rest time.

Stronghold 2 came out: I was like Yeah bought it and went straight to online MP and startet playing.
It was very different then the other SH´s but sadly totally bugged. But i keept playing it and meet 2006/07 i dk exactly a
guy Called Baron Sir Sean Of LionsBloodClan and Sir Bubblebox of LionsBloodClan and played with them alot and alot.... over the days i decided joining AoG a very well knowen Sh2 Clan like 4H| and played there till Shl came out.

SHL: Well like on Sh2 i went Straight to Multiplayer and played about 9 houers a day that game lol well the sad part i had lots of probs then with parents skool etc cuze all i did was just playing that game Very Happy

I was happy cuze 1 day i saw a guy called {LI3C} Sean and fought that i can join this time LI3C, after 7 Months playing when LI3C startet a Clanwar with =COC= ( Creators Of Chaos - one of the tops clans in shl history) i was able to join and fought with LI3C that clanwar that we won with a good 4:3.

Sean Left shl and bubblebox overtok the Leaderspo and i decided to go new ways... After troubble with LoD and CoC i joined my Step Dad´s clan AGC and played there 1 year... finally i came back to LI3C and ya played there with the rest of the team a long time....LI3C went on Ice night gone to LoD and ya i gone to T.E.E... Since this day iam very active on the online eSport szene and even alot say bla bla lick sucks i know by my self iam still one of the top shl player Wink

That was a short History of mine not 100% full but the most important things are there Greetz Lyyck
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

Lycketys History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycketys History   Lycketys History EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:32 pm

:o
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

Lycketys History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycketys History   Lycketys History EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:34 am

Hey Lyckerty, I recognise your step Dad's name. I must have played him a few times in the past. I can not remember if he was good or not but I am sure that he was. Anyway, no hard feelings about you crashing games... I would like to play you sometime if you would like to. Last time I tried to play a game with you you just kicked me out of your host repeatedly. Anyway, the game is dead so I want to play anyone that I can play. I only play a few times per week but I am sure that I will see you on sometime.

GIGA
Back to top Go down
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^

Honourable posting points : 110

Lycketys History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycketys History   Lycketys History EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:15 am

Well i played about 100 game sin the last months without a real crash that cam from a player lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lycketys History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycketys History   Lycketys History Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycketys History
Page 1 of 1