Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Final stage of the tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Final stage of the tournament Empty
PostSubject: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Alright people we've come to the final stage considering the tournament with the following Semi Finalists

Of Poul A Prometheus

Poul B Checkerwurst

Poul C PinkPiss

Poul D Kronnick

Considering the problem between timezones the schedule will be made by letting the 2 european semi finalist fight and the 2 USA region players fight.

This means
1.) Poul A Prometheus will fight Poul D Kronnick
2.) Poul B Checkerwurst will fight Poul C Pinkpiss

The finals will consist of a best of 3 match between the winner of 1.) vs the winner of 2.)

Concerning this i would like to do a request upon the semi finalist to either download a video maker thing (heard firefox and fraps are good ones) or to let their matches be taped by a person who has this program and to let them upload the match. Seeing not all can watch the match it would be nice to have this.

Especially for the finals.

I wish all 4 of you best of luck. And some clean and good games.

Yours sincerely,

†ûƧ†. Tournament team

Hellboy, BlackArmy, Kala, Mr.X
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 am

Can we change it? Why not just have the final round just like last round, each player play each other, and whoever gets most points wins? Seems fairest to me...If you are totally against it, then lets do me vs Paul/CW and Kronik vs Paul/CW. That way people wouldn't have to knock out their own clanmate...
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

Besides, time zones are going to be a problem for kronik no matter what, so if he beats me it will still be a problem. I am on lots in the mornings when the europeans are active. So if this round is just like last round, it would be best, cuz then if kronik can't play then at least i can fight the other 2 guys, and they can fight me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:15 am

7׆Prometheus wrote:
Besides, time zones are going to be a problem for kronik no matter what, so if he beats me it will still be a problem. I am on lots in the mornings when the europeans are active. So if this round is just like last round, it would be best, cuz then if kronik can't play then at least i can fight the other 2 guys, and they can fight me.

This is just the easyest way. Paul and cw are almost always on at eachothers time and i can inmagine you are alot more online on kronniks time then on cw's time. It's shame that kronnick is in the same clan but this ain't a clan tournament anyhow Wink

it has been decided some time ago that this will be knoclk out based with the final best of three. Didn't you read it prome? Final stage of the tournament Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Nope, didn't read it, lol.

Ok fine I will play krone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Alright so prome vs kronnick prometheus won.

Heard from cw that he would be gone 2 days but i hope he will be back soon so that him and paul can fight..

Then finally the finals... prome i suppose you didn't tape the match with kronnick huh? sigh...

Anyhow think were close to the end now cheers people Final stage of the tournament Icon_cheers Final stage of the tournament Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:46 pm

yay im back and ready to own my enemys so be afraid paul Final stage of the tournament Icon_porc

and of course i will play everyone who wants see how I play to check out how you can kill me or tell it to paul, or to prome in final Very Happy

I ll be there
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 pm

kk won now mine match so
prom be afraid! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Checkersausage wrote:
kk won now mine match so
prom be afraid! Very Happy

Finally took you long enough

Alright last 3 matches and then we can call this tournament a success....

(we started januari? or in 2009? lol)
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Did your game get recorded CW? And Mr.X, should CW and I not play unless we have someone to record it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final stage of the tournament   Final stage of the tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Final stage of the tournament
Page 1 of 1