Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Once upon a time.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Once upon a time..... Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Alright i think this might be fun, or completely stupid lol

I seen this somewere else and i kinda wanna try it out here.
You start with a story about nonsense, and the next poster goes on with it and makes a story behind it. Let's make it a bit stronghold legends style, with names from the stronghold community, and creatures for it as well Wink

Rules, you may only post if a other person posted before you, no editing own posts, And you may not invent you're own name as a charecter. S So i may not say Mr.x the noble knight Who was the second hand of the king, practiser of ice magic as well as thunder magic, merlin learned all his skills form X. Laughing

But i may say Giga is an Evil sorcerer ec ec. Anyhow this is for fun only people Wink
Also comments about this story in the other topic lol i delete the posts here so be warned !Twisted Evil
I'll make the first part Wink

Long time ago there was an evil sorcerer Called GIGAntuas. He was a cruel wizard who loved to put things around him in flames, and torchure poor spearmen for fun only. His right hand was especially driven in it. The Half blooded werewolf Merko went berserk during nights...... GIGAntuas rules over all the country of FOE. People we're poor and lived in dark slumber streets. Even though the influence of the evil sorcerer was big, several country's rebelled against it. These country's were lead by Shady a noble king who ruled over the mountain teamtalent and Ice queen marie, mistress of the antartic grounds of U$$. Our story starts with Sir Mark, A gallant knight who lived in in the peacefull village of Shadonya.
Mark readyed his stuff and began his long journey, with the company of his loyal turkey, Execution.
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Alright i think this might be fun, or completely stupid lol

I seen this somewere else and i kinda wanna try it out here.
You start with a story about nonsense, and the next poster goes on with it and makes a story behind it. Let's make it a bit stronghold legends style, with names from the stronghold community, and creatures for it as well Wink

Rules, you may only post if a other person posted before you, no editing own posts, And you may not invent you're own name as a charecter. S So i may not say Mr.x the noble knight Who was the second hand of the king, practiser of ice magic as well as thunder magic, merlin learned all his skills form X. Laughing

But i may say Giga is an Evil sorcerer ec ec. Anyhow this is for fun only people Wink
Also comments about this story in the other topic lol i delete the posts here so be warned !Twisted Evil
I'll make the first part Wink

Long time ago there was an evil sorcerer Called GIGAntuas. He was a cruel wizard who loved to put things around him in flames, and torchure poor spearmen for fun only. His right hand was especially driven in it. The Half blooded werewolf Merko went berserk during nights...... GIGAntuas rules over all the country of FOE. People we're poor and lived in dark slumber streets. Even though the influence of the evil sorcerer was big, several country's rebelled against it. These country's were lead by Shady a noble king who ruled over the mountain teamtalent and Ice queen marie, mistress of the antartic grounds of U$$. Our story starts with Sir Mark, A gallant knight who lived in in the peacefull village of Shadonya.
Mark readyed his stuff and began his long journey, with the company of his loyal turkey, Execution.

hey i made up headless turky but i cant be him since i controle him
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am

so sir mark and his trusty but a bit of a loonitic execution set off his journey is trapped ith dark forces like the evil and twisted the name is sooo hOrRiBle its called... children dont look ! his name is *evil music turns on* ohhhh the pain his name was micka . so while sir mark waits for his trusty pal execution (exe for short) say goodbye to his.. fish. AND WE BEGIN mark gets on his noble pony and rides off and exe on his trusty donkey.We travel from shadonya too a country small but very powerful Cork (LOL).
Sir mark and Exe walk on foot for awile. they both walking carefully THEN A BIG HUGE CAT COMES OUT OF NOWHERe. CAT:MEOW I WILL EAT U I MEAN MEOW.
Sir Mark: BRING IT ! wait did that cat just talk Turkey:hey im a talking turkey what u expect. Sir Mark: eh lets get this over with. While turkey and Sir Mark take out the cat. A HUGE DOG COMES OUT OF NOWHERE BUT ITS FAMILER OH NO THIS DOG IS CALL SCOOBY DOOBO. Scooby:WOOF *TONGE COMES OUT* DUDES U GOTTA HELP ME I WAS LIKE CHILLIN AND KILLIN.

TOO BE CONTIUED
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:58 pm

then scooby doo suddenly fell 2 the floor and behind him stood evil mickas minyoins and they wanted 2 kill the knobal king

they stormed towards mark trying 2 kill him
swish went marks sword but unfortunely he missed and the minions took his sword

marks futcher was bleak as there was no means on escape
when suddenly the black outlore (black for short) come outof the forest and killed all the minyions

so mark and black were friends but they still had 2 travel 2 the fortune teller kala

TO BE CONTINUED ....
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:19 pm

so mark black and his turkey exe which exe unfortunalty got eaten by ehm black.
sir mark and blakc were friends but of course mark was the brave and strong wone while black had the smarts well( sir mark had smarts too but didnt use them let black do soemthing lol) so the 2 went to kala and she said ouuhhhh ouuhhhh i seeeee iseeeeeeeee PIE.then mark and black walks in kala: oups i didnt see ya there well hiya ! sir mark: hey black:Can u tell us our fortune Oo Kala: yep well ill be happy too. sir mark: thx Very Happy

Too be continued
Back to top Go down
{£oÐ}†ÈxÉcU†IoN†
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
{£oÐ}†ÈxÉcU†IoN†

Honourable posting points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:27 am

when i first saw this and it said mark and his trusty sidekick exe, i was like, i bet 100 dollars i die. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/lod_sge/
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Kala : o.O I seeeee, i seeeee, hum, oups !! :S I see a lot of pain, and a long and awful travel... you'll have a lot of ennemies to fight.... .... and be careful GIGAntus (GIGA for short) knows already you're traveling to him... .... .... o.O.... he send his loyal half blood Merko and his army of werewolf to kill you both.... .... .... They're in walk, they search you, they kill everyone on their way.... .... .... You must find the noble Shady and the ice queen Marie, they'll help you in your journey.... .... ..... o.O you must go to the mountains, where rebels lives.... Travel first to the south, to a little village called Lelystad, there you'll find a shepperd called Mr.X.... he knows the mountains really well, and he can help you to find shady... ... ... but his village is already attacked by GIGA's army, you must go quickly.... ..... o.O .....
Sir Mark : thx Kala...
Kala : i hope that helped you a little....
Black : Sure....
Sir Mark : Let's go Black, we havn't time to loose....

Our 2 Heroes left , and start to travel to the south....

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 am

(really cool kala)

so we continue with the 2 hoeres sir mark and black Wink hope u guys like this

Merko:grrrrrr i smell something i smell..... marks blood GRRR *runs really quick*

sir mark: holy crap is that merko and his werewolfs well 3 werewolfs.

Black: yep

sir mark: humh. time to kick ass. lets do this.

black: fine ehh u first !

sir mark: pussy... haha

Merko: ill rip ur guts out mark ill drink ur blood !!!!!

sir mark: second thoughts u go first .

Black: no shit he said u soo im taking the werewolfs

sir mark: jeez ill just kill this guy then .

black: ok lets go

sir mark swishs out his swords and charges at merko black taking out his sword and charges with mark. there both teamwork were amamzing the best ever seen.

*merko jumps onto rock and curses at mark* Merko: ill get u mark !!!!1 rawr!!! *merko jumps off rocck and towards mark* Mark bring it sucka. *werewolf1 jumps at black while black chops him in half* *Swish werewolfs 2 head* then all of a sudon werwolf 3 starts to talk.

werewolf3: now bad my name is Kroink.

Black:wow pretty lame name.
Kroink: wow pretty good name urself black pshhhhhh
Black: hey well i dont like it too my mama called me it her name was white so.
kroink: hahaha loser soooo. u got moves. moves that could own the worl
Black: dude i seen this on tv i aint stuipid

*Black sticks his sword into his heart* Kroink: u made.... a..big...mistake..........................*dies*.

Merko: u weak pieace of shit arhhhhhhhh

Mark: stop talking about urself hahaha

Merko: grrrr ahhhhh!!!!!

*merko claws marks legs* *mark falls on ground but merko about to crush him when mark puts the sword through his face*

Mark: what a weirdo he hit my leg and i stab him in face wtfffff.
Black: wow i thaught u die
Mark: oh yea ? u wanna die right now?
Black: well in this shit i dont really know
Mark: haha lets just head to those mountains and find mr x.

so the 2 hearoes jorney too thr mountains and try too find mr x.

too be continued..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time.....   Once upon a time..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time.....
Page 1 of 1