Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

who is the best of these players?

Go down 
+13
uaes_hollyspirit
uaes.Lightrider
kinghenry!
GIGA
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
uaes_mark
KA£A
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
MeRkO
Nightmare
Relax
Mr.X_1990
silver
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

{loÐ} Judgment Day
who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
.7×T.Þrometheus
who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
{LoÐ} Nameless
who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
{LoÐ} Nightmare
who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
uAEs.MR.X
who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%who is the best of these players? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

Honourable posting points : 52

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 am

my merlin takes weed
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 am

I have respect for all 5 players on this list and not one of them would beat all the rest on the list in all 3 classes.
Back to top Go down
kinghenry!
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 1

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 am

KING HENRY IS THE BEST IN STRONGHOLD LEGENDS! I am in Xt clan!!!!!!

go to website to see epic mason and promethius battle:

www.strongholdlegendscheats.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 am

kinghenry! wrote:

[url=http://www.strongholdlegendscheats.blogspot.com
www.strongholdlegendscheats.blogspot.com[/quote[/url]]

Only thing i seen sofar were how to cheat..... not really that interesting. :S

And your the best huh? howcome i never heard of you.......
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:05 pm

kinghenry! wrote:

www.strongholdlegendscheats.blogspot.com

Mouhahaha You think you are the best ??? :O
Maybe the best Cheatter Wink

Lalilu
Merko !!
Back to top Go down
uaes.Lightrider
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes.Lightrider

Honourable posting points : 53

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 pm

lol lol!
idk but shl have a lot of rly good players Smile

and merko lol the dog is.... nice... lol
albino
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 am

Yea Sarah albino. who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 am

i say i am the best Wink jk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

7xtsalvation wrote:

:O poor prometheus :O

On xt clan section and he don't have any points Sad

Still stick with nightmare though no offense lol
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
7xtsalvation wrote:

:O poor prometheus :O

On xt clan section and he don't have any points Sad

Still stick with nightmare though no offense lol

You stick with night eh? I fought him a few days ago, 1v1 high setts, ice vs ice, tourny style game. I don't think he got any koth time, I got all the koth time, and i was in his eco with giants, and he sent his lord into my giants I think. I beat ezchi the same way a few days ago as well. And now that I am using trebs again, my arthur game is nearly perfect. So I probably should have some votes, lol. And why isn't ezchi on that list? I would vote for ezchi over anyone else, ezcept maybe night. Ezchi would have superior arthur I think, night would probably have superior evil, and ice would probably be equal. I have fought them both multiple times, I think overall they would be equal. And be the best 2 players.

When I gauge them, I do so based on all races and settings and game types.
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm

silver wrote:

Sujet: who is the best of these players? who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyThursday June 18, 2009 9:29 am
for wut u vote on it includes skills for arthur evil and ice and all these players know how to use all of them.

also does not include KOTH.

also tell me who u voted for and why if there is a why lol.

7׆Prometheus wrote:

You stick with night eh? I fought him a few days ago, 1v1 high setts, ice vs ice, tourny style game. I don't think he got any koth time, I got all the koth time, and i was in his eco with giants, and he sent his lord into my giants I think. I beat ezchi the same way a few days ago as well. And now that I am using trebs again, my arthur game is nearly perfect. So I probably should have some votes, lol. And why isn't ezchi on that list? I would vote for ezchi over anyone else, ezcept maybe night. Ezchi would have superior arthur I think, night would probably have superior evil, and ice would probably be equal. I have fought them both multiple times, I think overall they would be equal. And be the best 2 players.

When I gauge them, I do so based on all races and settings and game types.

Its an old poll prom Wink you sure deserve points and i think nameless does too Wink
But there was only 5 ppl who voted so that don't help a lot lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm

you beaten night in ice????????????????:O

Wow.... this might become interesting.... already thought in my mind that cw beaten you... but this will be interesting.... I'll be the judge!!!! (need to watch this one xD) but for your match with cw when it comes.... i want a guy in it who can tape it. That would be baron... or someone else.... i don't know for all i care i find a way to tape it but that match is something people would like to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 am

Dont tell anyone that I beat night or else they will know I am decent at ice and they wont underestimate me...
I think Night underestimated me, and it got him killed. Wink Keep it on the down low tho...
Back to top Go down
Effort
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

Honourable posting points : 10

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am

No offense prom but Night is currently @ Army so he has no time to train a bit and he was alos 2 months ago not much active and trained something.

I know by myself Night is the best Ice player here arround its great you beat him once but this dont says you are now better then night.

Dont forget how easy i won vs you @ our 1v1 ice game and i also dont played with my full skill.

Its sad so much bitch about how is the best on shl. There is none how is totally #1 all have her weaknesses when you can play every race on every sett and map and you dont need any rules then you maybe can say you are the best.

2 years ago when iam phoenix weed shady judg etc played very active that was expert gaming @ shl but now *rofle* you cant call this gameplay expert.

building a market @ highsetts make autobuy wood 350 and build all up is not really expert eh ?

Also this Bitching only fight matters bla bla is annoying - Stronghold is a game where eco and fight is needed - when you build a great eco with a great build order system you can also fight great.

@ Low setts lets take low 15 pt it matters very very much what start build order someone use for eco and the important is that can say alot about the result of the fight and how it ends.

@ High every noob can build up like a expert.

So Low will be still the only expert gameplay setup.

To the races : We all know the 3 races are on our selfmade maps not balanced.

Play a Arthus vs Evil match q a Official firefly map you can see that you have also with A vs E a chance to win because the maps are for this 3 races made and balanced what i cant say from our maps....

And sorry i dosent showed up @ tourney i forgot me and my girl celebratet our halfyear who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Icon_wink

Ahh yeah i made this new account because idk why i cant log in with my old one " LyCkEty^" says me the whole time account name not found Oo
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Effort wrote:
No offense prom but Night is currently @ Army so he has no time to train a bit and he was alos 2 months ago not much active and trained something.

I know by myself Night is the best Ice player here arround its great you beat him once but this dont says you are now better then night.

Dont forget how easy i won vs you @ our 1v1 ice game and i also dont played with my full skill.

Its sad so much bitch about how is the best on shl. There is none how is totally #1 all have her weaknesses when you can play every race on every sett and map and you dont need any rules then you maybe can say you are the best.

2 years ago when iam phoenix weed shady judg etc played very active that was expert gaming @ shl but now *rofle* you cant call this gameplay expert.

building a market @ highsetts make autobuy wood 350 and build all up is not really expert eh ?

Also this Bitching only fight matters bla bla is annoying - Stronghold is a game where eco and fight is needed - when you build a great eco with a great build order system you can also fight great.

@ Low setts lets take low 15 pt it matters very very much what start build order someone use for eco and the important is that can say alot about the result of the fight and how it ends.

@ High every noob can build up like a expert.

So Low will be still the only expert gameplay setup.

To the races : We all know the 3 races are on our selfmade maps not balanced.

Play a Arthus vs Evil match q a Official firefly map you can see that you have also with A vs E a chance to win because the maps are for this 3 races made and balanced what i cant say from our maps....

And sorry i dosent showed up @ tourney i forgot me and my girl celebratet our halfyear who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Icon_wink

Ahh yeah i made this new account because idk why i cant log in with my old one " LyCkEty^" says me the whole time account name not found Oo

two years ago... so your not new Question
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Effort
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Iam Lyck Razz i just cant log in with my old account here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Effort wrote:
Iam Lyck Razz i just cant log in with my old account here Very Happy

Hm it still shows that your account is here :S else ya can try asking for your pw once more
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 am

Lyck you only beat me easy cuz I wasn't used to base attack. Cuz I usually did koth on maps like marine where you cant enter bases. But after our game I played the same thing over and over, and now I am 10x better than I was vs you. Heck, I don't think I even made any seige towers that game, I didn't make any dragon harpoons at start, didnt have xbows on defense, and my walls were shit...But now I know how to play Ice.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 am

And Lyck, sure it takes skill to do low economy. But you seem to think that if people do high that they can't do low...which isn't true. Most people can do ANY setts, races, maps, etc.

It sounds like you are saying if someone plays high settings, then they must not be able to do low...which isn't true. Tonnes of people can do both, but just like playing high better.

But you are right, low settings games are for the best players. But for me, I prefer playing high games, because then you spend less peace time. And I have mastered economy, so I get sick of wasting time on low eco when I can just do a high eco in half the time.
Back to top Go down
Effort
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 pm

High setts = Noob Low = Expert that was the whole time so and its so still.

On 1 point are you wrong i still can say 90% of all shl players cant build up a perfekt eco and there are maybe 3-4 players that can play maybe all setts and races and maps.

And i know prom r u cant play a race perfekt you also cant play perfect no trade and you cant play perfekt low 15 pt. and dont say pls thats not true - we can do a test game and you will see that you cant master it perfekt.

Only players i know so far that can master this setts perfekt are me night judg and nameless.
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm

So if i read well, if players don't play like you, they are not pro who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
This whole topic is a bullshit and you seem to have a really closed mind, sorry, but you always repeat the sames things all times, it begin to be a little bit boring. Stronghold is a game, and a game is made to have fun, who really cares of what is a definition of a pro ? Seeing everyone have is own opinion on this. Personnaly i don't care at all of pro-not pro, as long as the game is longer than 5 min and don't crash or freeze. I think fair play, honour and fun are way more important than to be "pro".
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Well lyck, for an example you would say that you are pro and kronik isn't? But, if you played kronik in a high setts arthur match, you would be destroyed. So if you can't even win when the settings are easy, then how can you say you are the best, let alone pro?

I don't know how you can say you are better than me even, seeing as my ice is way better now, my arthur is better than yours, but you are probably better in evil. And my low no trade game is quite good actually...

But to be honest, my evil game isn't perfect, so I can't say I'm the best. But your arthur game is not perfect lyck, so you can't say you are the best either.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Actually you probably are better than me...night is too. but still, everyone can lose to anyone, i have beaten night, he's beaten me too. I think he is better tho, that ice game i beat him in he said he wasn't focussed cuz he thought i would suck.

But yeah lyck, I know our last ice game I played shit, but that was before i knew anything about ice really...I am much better now.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

And why was this poll closed after only 5 votes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best of these players?   who is the best of these players? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next