Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.

Go down 
+6
GIGA
uaes_ceo™
ice angel
FoE_Shady
Nivek180
Mr.X_1990
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 am

Alright The tournament will be arthur matches. it will be a knoclout system, so 1 match lost meens you're out. Peope post their results in a other topic(still to be made). Also seeing that we don;t have a full 64 player schedule some people will face no one the first round.

-If there is disagreement on the match both people will hold another match with a neutral spectator.

-If the game lags(completely i meen) both players will restart. If this happens when someone almost wins the match will be rehosted with a neutral spectator. If the same thing happens again then the losing player has lost.

I hope that people are just honest about their scores but this is just....precaution:P
I am planning to start it 7 februari so it would help if everyone has the map already and has read this here.

Alright like i said

Arthur matches
Map:Imran's tournament

Settings
5000 gold
0 hon
R:9
Fixed rang: off
Starting goods/food/weapons: High
Starting troops: None
Peacetime: 10
Random event's: off
All trading options: on
Special unit's: on

Combetant's
{uaes} (7)
[Ceo]
[Mr.X]
[Ice Angel]
[Buckethead]
[Sir Mark]
[Albo]
[Fuboxx]

{foe} (6)
[Shady]
[Sky_mythos]
[Raistlin]
[Skyline]
[Vishant]
[Exile]

{tc} (3)
[Eyes]
[Head]
[Brains]

{7xt} (7)
[Mason]
[Imran]
[Nivek]
[Prometheus]
[Godess of Desire]
[Eclipse]
[Ryan]

{lod} (9 )
[Judgement day]
[Nameless]
[Divine]
[Silver]
[Giga]
[HEigidijus{LTU}]
[Ezchi]
[Kitty]
[kronik]
[Sansy]

{lbc} (1)
[Nightmare]

Clanless (9)
[Checkerwurst]
[Flyff]
[Coca Cola]
[Chili]
[Yuiyui]
[Raphael]
[Elite fight]
[Conan]
[ikasnu]

Total 42
I'll be dividing the pools now! lol!

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 20

Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:10 am

Alright! I'm looking forward to it! Many thanks for hosting. ^_^
Back to top Go down
FoE_Shady
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 am

ok sounds good but i think yuiyui is not 4e anyore ;D
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Alright people i have made the bracet's of who vs who. The list is like this and it's final.
IT WON'T BE CHANGED BY OPINIONS!
Only if i think someone needs to be out i will adapt the list. Only then.

Good
Now that we have that outta de way this will be the tournament matchups

Side {A}
Pool [A]
-{uaes}Ceo
(1.)
-7xt Prometheus

-{7xt}Imran
(2.)
-{foe} Raistlin

-{uaes}Mr.X
(3.)
-Rapheal

-{lbc}Nightmare
(4.)
-{foe} Skyline

Pool [B]
-{uaes}Ice Angel
(5.)
- {7xt} Nivek

- {lod} Divine
(6.)
-{foe}Vishant

-{uaes}Buckethead
(7.)
-Checkerwurst

-{lod} Nameless
(8.)
-{foe} Exile

Pool [C]
-{uaes}Sir Mark
(9.)
-Dexion

-{lod}Silver
(10.)
-{tc}Eyes

-{foe} Shady
(11.)
-Chili

-{lod} Giga
(12.)
-{tc}Brains

Pool [D]
-{uaes}Ngl
(13.)
-Coca Cola

- {lod} Judgement Day
(14.)
-{tc} Head

-{foe} Sky Mythos
(15.)
-Ikasnu

-YuiYui
(16.)
-{7xt}Mason

These are the first 16 matches on the left side

Side{B}
Pool [E]
-{7xt}Ryan
(17.)
-{Empty

-{lod}Sansy
(18.)
-Elite fight

Conan
(19.)
-Kronik

-{Empty}
(20.)
--{lod}Ezchi

Pool [F]
-{7xt}Eclipse
(21.)
-{Empty}

-"Edit" {Empty} Thx for telling giga
(22.)
-{7xt}Goddess of Desire

-{lod} Heigidijus{LTU}
(23.)
-{uaes}Fuboxx

-lod}Kitty
(24.)
-{Empty)

And that will be the right side

Alright the winner of the first matches move on and then fight the next opponement.
For exampel Ceo wins the first match and imran wins the first match, the next round they fight eachother. If ceo wins again he moves on

Then if i win, And skyline wins we both fight in the next round. If i win again i fight Vs ceo. And so on And so on. when for exampel i win from everyone of the left side, then i face the person who won all the matches on the right side. If i win then.....a well i might as well stop dreaming right;) just kidding lol!

As you can see does the left side have only 2 pools and some empty spot's this is so that people can still join in without having to change everything. The concept stays the same.For exampel 7xt ryan doesn;t have a match the first round, however the second one he either faces Sansy or Elitefight(depending on who wins)

It's just a regular 64 knockout tournament.
I hope so far that you all like it and i wanna thank the people who gave positive responds:D

7 februari it starts and the first matches will begin.

I wish you all very good luck and ofcourse a lot of fun

†ûƧ† »M®️.X«

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

One more thing the map will now be LoD Tournament.
Ask any lod or uaes for it seeing that the most of us have it already.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 am

No note here..... lol!
gee i am funny today lol

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 am

Awesome! If someone has the maps, please transfer it to me. Thanks!

Just wondering, is it Imran's map? I thought it was changed to a LoD map...
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:47 pm

it would be nice if people contacted each other about arranging the matches for the tournament i have sent a private message to mine but as of yet there is no reply and was very displeased when i was told to shut up b***** by judge when i tried to in the lobby last night
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm

hey ppl!

i have a question:

does anyone know, who that guy is who i have to face?

B2L

who is he? never heard of him and nobody knows him too...

so, can u help me?? Razz
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: B2L   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:27 am

CEO, try asking Yui Yui or Raphael who B2L is and make sure that he is playing. I have never seen him on before. I will ask around to see if I can help locate him.
Back to top Go down
FoE_Shady
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:23 pm

maybe its a fake like my oponent ... lol i am 99% sure that chili is a fake lol Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. 243756''
Back to top Go down
Chili
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

So Shady the 1 left % beat u lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FoE_Shady
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 am

its impossible that u play since 2 weeks .. and u r better then yui..if i can t beat u in 10 mins u r fake dude Wink
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

Honourable posting points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 pm

1 thing shady yui is better then us....
Back to top Go down
FoE_Shady
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:59 pm

how can u say that nightmare ? have u ever seen me fighting vs yui ? he got me in the last match after 1.30 h w\e we will c it in the tournament Wink
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

well i am ready for the tournament lol!
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Heya its me Checkerwurst

Heya well ok so the winner of the left side plays vs the winner of the right side? But on right side are 10 players and on left side 32?!

You got hungry if you see my name?
Thats just normal.
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Heya its me Checkerwurst

HMm why did i send tis 2 times? .... lol! scratch

You got hungry if you see my name?
Thats just normal.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 am

True not the excact number but yeah. The people on the right play considerably less matches seeing that there ain;t enough people, however this doesn;t change a thing for the left side and the people of the right side can play this way as well.
The Matches now are definite...... You wanna drop out 'k but i just put a empty on you're name then Wink

Once more Gl to all and have some fun....And for the people who really think this is a pro only tournament....

No...

This isn't a pro only.. I didn't made this tournament so that people could brag... i made this for people to have some fun....
That's all...

if anyone has questions post them...
Back to top Go down
Coca
Admin
Coca

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Today it starts?
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm

I just beat Ice Angel in a hard fought match. Yay I'm in second round <3
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 am

great game nivek well done

and good luck in the next round
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:28 am

Thanks. You did really really well as well. Long game.
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Mr. X. It looks like you put Tc Brains in on both sides of the bracket. Please check to see if you did. I am waiting to play Brains in the first round this Thursday. Brains, if you read this tell me a time and the time zone of that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.   Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthur toernament high sett's no rules(only no cheats and such;). Conbetant's +discreption of some tournament explanation.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next