Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DerEroberer
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 7

Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor Empty
PostSubject: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello
I have a porblem with the award "10 hours in mapeditor".
I have been more than 20 hours in the mapeditor, and i have won a lot of games after this, but i do not get the award. Neutral
If there is not an other way, i would also cheat this award, but i do not know how to cheat awards. Crying or Very sad
I hope yon can help me.

DerEroberer
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi

Not sure if I can help you. But maybe you use many profiles and switching profiles can alter the hours you have spent in Map editor feature.

Could be one of the problems. I haven't received award cause I don't spend time on making maps.
Back to top Go down
DerEroberer
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you for your answere.
I have more than 1 profile, but ich have maid them, after I have been 10 hours in Mapeditor.
But I have copied the Profile from one Computer to another before i was in Mapeditor for then hours.
Maybe this is the reason why i do not get the Award.
I hope you know what I should do now.

Thank you for yor help
thanks in advance

DerEroberer

PS: I am from Austria, and my english is not the best, maybe there are grammar mistakes in my text.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Your very much welcomed. I hope that was the problem and you get your award. Razz

Here is the link to most/mainly all the awards. Wiki is good resource.

http://stronghold.wikia.com/wiki/Stronghold_Legends_-_Awards_Cabinet
Back to top Go down
DerEroberer
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 am

Hello
Thank you for the link, but this is not my problem, I know that I have all the Awards, without the award grand designer.
I think the season why I do not get the Award is that I have mover the profile from one Computer to another, bit after that I have been more than 20 hours in mapeditor and I have not got the Award.
Sorry but your answere does not really help me.
I hope you can tell me how to get the Award.

DerEroberer
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Well that maybe the problem because each different profile accumulates different hours spent on that specific one. Every different profile gives awards you already recieved from what I remember.

You just need to play with that one certain profile with all the awards and spend the 10 hours needed on mapmaker feature. Also use that one specific computer. Just try makin some maps for that profile it should work.

The link is for anyone else trying to get awards xD
Back to top Go down
DerEroberer
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Hello
thank you for your answere
I have made about 10 maps and I have also played them, but I have not got the award.
I think there is a bug, because I have tried everything but I do not get this award.
Are there any things I can do against such a bug?
The latest version (1.2) is installed
I hope you can help me

DerEroberer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor   Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor Empty

Back to top Go down

Archievment for 10hours in Mapeditor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk-
Jump to: