Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) Empty
PostSubject: Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)   Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Well, sounded like a great game. They tought it was very unfair but they played anyway, it was not truly.

Map was uaes King koth, so huge map, it was almost 2 1v1 but we provided support to eachother anyway. We had to keep middle 10 minutes.

We played 10 pt because Irish wanted to make beer eco, so he needed those pt. All ecos were fine.

It was koth, so rules were no base no eco.

Fyre and Irish were playing evil while Wanted and me played ice.

Game started, Fyre and me sent sorcerer and iq both on Irish, so Fyre took ground fast on him at beginning.
Wanted failed his queen on me, sorcerer of irish died because of our powers.

But wanted had taken middle, and they kept it pretty long time, like 5 minutes.

Then Fyre and me take on them again because of a great iq of mine which destroyed all balistas of Wanted and froze sorcerer of Irish.
Wanted had almost no cats anyumore so I sent 60 archers to kill all his xbows still there. I was now owning ice side.

There was no winner on evil side but fyre was playing middle more than Irish.

We had middle for 7 minutes and then they became mad, they sent all on middle. we got them all with power.

Then, we tought game was done but they suddenly took middle when we had just 10sec more and we already told them gg. They kept it 3 minutes and then we took our 10 seconds with maces. Plus I had taken on wanted again on my side and same for Fyre on Irish. So we didnt win with luck and we were winning at end too.

Was great game guys. ^^

Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) Screen13
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)   Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 am

I read game report sounded like a good one. You didn't make it clear. It sounds like a low no trade game maybe I am wrong? Did Wanted and Irish won? If they did sounds impressive. You kinda left out how they won xD

Cause you said suddenly they took middle with you guys 10secs on the clock lol!

But still good game report
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)   Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Well we won it with maces, but they were pretty strong.

It was high game 10pt, just look at stats, it cant be possible otherwise. There is trade stats. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)   Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wynette/Fyre (uaes/inv leader) vs Wanted/Irish (lnx leader/lnx coleader)
Page 1 of 1