Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist Empty
PostSubject: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 am

Leaders and co-leaders will publicly announce when member has been taken off memberlist. So be careful not to break UAES rules.

Last edited by -RusHBoy- on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Well I'm not the one who can kick here.

But there are two things I wanna say :

the guy named soldier is in 4 teams at same time. So I think he must not have anymore uaes as a team. (It's insomnia rush, the guy who used cows vs ghost and me, he was allied with you).

Sencond thing : Moral became uaes telling I recruited him, that's not true. He needs to leave all teams he is into before he can join. Because it seems he didn't speak to his leaders.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I know of soldier he changed his name right in front of me when I was in the lobby. Idk if it's insomnia but there is not place for soldier in uaes.

As for insomnia there is no place for him here either. He is respectful to me sometimes and stands up for unfairness usually. You must give him respect inorder for him to give you the same that's what I learned. Btw he has some really good maps I must thank him for that. But there are times where he doesn't respect other players. bounce

As for Moral he isn't uaes since he is not on the forum. All real uaes members will be here on the forum to know that.
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:40 am

Well insomnia needs to learn modesty. I told him he will be welcomed when he will leave all his teams and become kind in any case.

Yes, Moral is kinda annoying he is putting uaes name. Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist 243756
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 am

There is not much we can do for insomnia and the way he behaves. But we must still give him same respect.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am

I took ghost off from the memberlist and trainer list. He can never return to UAES for what he has done.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 am

I took off War Winner from memberlist since he didn't make account on forum. I told him three times ehh.

Btw updated the list of Uaes memberlist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist   Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Announced Kicked Members and Taken off memberlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Clans :: †ûƧ†-
Jump to: