Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Merlin game, high Artu !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

Merlin game, high Artu ! Empty
PostSubject: Merlin game, high Artu !   Merlin game, high Artu ! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey guys,

First of all, if you have any problems about those tips, just PM me or add me on skype : zarewyn, I play only saturday afternoon and evening.

Here will be Merlin tips, It's better using it in 2v2 but it works in 1v1 too, it's just a bit harder.

Merlin is the best way to win, so he must never die and you should never be able to kill merlin with perci, you must learn to use him on the units your opponent isn't looking at, so he can't delete them. And you must learn killing merlin another way. That's not very hard if your opponent ain't a good Merlin player, but if he is great, I gotta some tips to give to you :

All what I will mean here is about Merlin under towers, I don't care about him if is over, cause it's too easy killing him with maces or just perci.

1) How to find Merlin :

Look at those pictures, should explain much about :

If towers are in a formation :

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen10

If towers life is low :

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen11

If you can see Merlin behind towers :

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen12

If merlin life is low (after a fail perci) :

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen13

If Merlin you can't find Merlin that way, just send towers on the tower group of Merlin, when a tower will be stop by merlin, you know where he is, plus he won't attack because he is melee attacking the tower :

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen15

2) How to hide Merlin :

Merlin must be under as much towers as you can, especially in 2v2. There are 27 if I remember well, so your towers must be looking that direction, then your opponent can't see Merlin under towers, some xbows must be near Merlin to protect from maces and your merlin must never be in the middle of the group of towers because a perci would shoot there. You can put towers in a strange position like on first picture.^^

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen16

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen14

3) How to kill Merlin :

If you know where is merlin, just send your king power on him, or a good perci that would send him on water or buildings.

Or the best way if you don't know where is Merlin is 25 maces with lancelot/gawain and your king power. and put maces everywhere under towers, so you can be kinda sure Merlin will die.

Merlin game, high Artu ! Screen17

4) Hnr tips :

If you can follow those tips, then you're able to never remake perci gawain.

So you can mass dragons and learn to use perci on units when you know your opponent is looking his eco or something else. ^^

You can learn too to never lose your merlin, so you need to always make Gaylord (Galaad), to heal your merlin and his towers each time he is lifelow.

I'll post soon some screen of ingame merlin style. ^^
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Merlin game, high Artu !   Merlin game, high Artu ! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 am

Wynette I gave you a + reputation this is a very good tip.
I gonna have to re read it. Since I read it days/weeks ago.

The only flaw is that you lose lots of gold with that many towers :o

P.S. I actually tried it(great tactic) tho but I still must read again lol
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Merlin game, high Artu !   Merlin game, high Artu ! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Well I think I need to show you some things more..

Because there are some tips you cant understand on pictures but that's best tips to kill Merlin.

But yeah, that's great tactic, sadly I cant use my xbows right in artu anymore, I can just merlin ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin game, high Artu !   Merlin game, high Artu ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merlin game, high Artu !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Strategies-
Jump to: