Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Cant get on SHL multiplayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordRaiden
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 13

Cant get on SHL multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Cant get on SHL multiplayer   Cant get on SHL multiplayer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I can not get on Stronghold Legends multiplayer i cant even get into the lobby it says its down and will be back up soon..its been like this for the past 2 or 3 days..
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Cant get on SHL multiplayer   Cant get on SHL multiplayer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Hmm that's weird.. It's been possible for me to log in, so the problem seems to be on your side. Did you recently change your name to include multiple alt codes?

The lobby is abit bitchy when you use too many alt codes, unless you do a glitch. Regardless you should try if you can enter the lobby without alt codes.

If you can't, i would advice reinstalling your game and check if that solves the issue.. The game itself is working normally as far as i can tell :S

P.S.

Did things work out between you and fyre/joker regarding training?
Back to top Go down
LordRaiden
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cant get on SHL multiplayer   Cant get on SHL multiplayer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

I changed my name into something with 3 alt codes ..Would tht be enough to screw me joining lobby?
Back to top Go down
LordRaiden
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cant get on SHL multiplayer   Cant get on SHL multiplayer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Ty it hated me for using 3 alt codes lol guess im using 0 alt codes now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant get on SHL multiplayer   Cant get on SHL multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant get on SHL multiplayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk-
Jump to: