Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Master Secret on LOWEST SETS, NO FOOD-RESOURCE, NO MINE,TRADE, PT 20 M, Starting from RANK-1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

Honourable posting points : 167

Master Secret on LOWEST SETS, NO FOOD-RESOURCE, NO MINE,TRADE, PT 20 M, Starting from RANK-1 Empty
PostSubject: Master Secret on LOWEST SETS, NO FOOD-RESOURCE, NO MINE,TRADE, PT 20 M, Starting from RANK-1   Master Secret on LOWEST SETS, NO FOOD-RESOURCE, NO MINE,TRADE, PT 20 M, Starting from RANK-1 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

# Build Stocks pile, Granary

^ Granary; buy each of food are 5 for 2 kind of menus, set doble ratio (just at begining)

^ Castle; set high or extortionate Cruel

# stockpile; sell other materials to buy all wood

# build 3 apple farm (as much as possible wood available at that time)
income from selling apples and taxes are used wisely
^granary; always bought completely all menus of food sufficiently amount 5 to 10
Every time receive taxes then bought woods and if the population has fallen nearly
50 it sets no tax until harvest after it set a high tax return

# Build apples, house, chesse, chicken until reach the composition;
16 apple farm; 5 chesse, 5 chicken; 7-9 houses (priority of building)

# Build the kitchen as soon as possible after reaching the rank of 2 and sets to double ratio

+
Always sell some crops - always supply the complete contents of the Granary and kitchen menus and (until could build the market for auto
trade)

#At rank 4 began to buy and collect the stones for the church
(built as soon as possible after priorities building established)

* If the church had been built then the set of double ratio and always supply candle in the end 5-10 until the 10 candles building has been established

^ Castle; set Cruel tax

# build 8-16 wood camp to recruit workers or more to collect much more of taxes
# Build house to maximum number

# At rank 8 build inn: set normal/extra; beer supply 5-10

^ Castle: Extreme Cruel set

# At rank 9 build the market

^
Market: food autosell 60 and other mine or the production of 1, 20
autobuy bakery; 100 wood, 5 beers; all menus kitchen a 5: auto stone buy
150, auto buy weapon ..

# Build Armory; engginer; center post, wall-gate-tower, etc.

#
before the peace time is over ,destroy the wood camp to got numbers of populations were required to train soldiers

I've never knew of settings that are faster to get a promotion or increase ranking in this type, and I NEVER LOOSE use it.

If there was an error in the writing please understood and help to translate... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Master Secret on LOWEST SETS, NO FOOD-RESOURCE, NO MINE,TRADE, PT 20 M, Starting from RANK-1
Page 1 of 1