Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sup
Archer
Archer
Sup

Honourable posting points : 37

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Empty
PostSubject: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

OK ALL I DIDNT EVEN SAY ONE WORD TO HITMAN AND HE TELLS ME TO FUCK OFF SO I SEE HIS HOST BECAUSE HE ASKS ME TO JOIN AND WE PLAY A GAME (THAT GAME NEVER HAPPENED I GOT SICK OF HIM SO I LEFT)
ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Lol

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Lol1
I SAID REALLY BECAUSE HE KICKED ME RIGHT AFTER I JOIN, THEN RIGHT AFTER HE SAID I HAVE BIG NEW I WAS KICKED RIGHT AFTER, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BIG NEWS Razz

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Lol2
OUT IN THE LOBBY Razz MY NAME IS ABC 123 ABC 123

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Lol3
ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Lol6
ALL I DID WAS SAY HI TO HIM IN LOBBY THATS HOW THIS BEGIN I DID NOTHING MORE MY WORDS WHERE (WEHRE NOT IN CAPS AT THE TIME CAPS IS JUST EASIER TO READ) "HI HITMAN WANTA PLAY A 2V2?"

SO SRY ALL I AM MISSING THE ONE WHERE I AM KICKED AND IN THE LOBBY AND I SAY THATS ALL FOLKS AND THEN I LEAVE Razz

there is 2 more where he just cusses me out for no reason but I wont but those, he uses everyword in the book

Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 pm

and thats why he aint uaes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Sup
Archer
Archer
Sup

Honourable posting points : 37

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 pm

black he is LBC hitman and wont leave when I tell him to and he is also Uaes.t.r.Cl. Hitman I have a screen shot of his name as that but when I saved it to a file I think I did it to a wrong one so I cant find it lol but I will go back on and get another screen shot, and hes so cute I lost this one to his host name for like a hour was fyre sucks sups balls, but w/e its all good, i just laugh everytime hes like 10
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 pm

ah trolled (or owned for those who dont speak internet)
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN   ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURES WITH HITMAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk-
Jump to: