Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Whos active

Go down 
+6
ßêåšt
*7@!
Isolation
-RusHBoy-
Legendary King
Manunited9210
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

Whos active - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 am

Represent Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

Whos active - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Whos active - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 am

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
Hey..
First of all, this will be my last post i ever do on the whole forum.
maybe u ask WHY now..

the reason is simple...

What some of you guys do shouldn;t be done in Uaes at all.. Back then, noone ever argued about rangs or how they died in a game... we just had fun together in our games!!! .
Once, uaes was a really great clan, in my point of view the best clan ever existed in shl....
Nowadays it isn;t anymore.. People are different and of course things have changed with the time going by.. There aren;t that many players playing anymore and thus it s just not as much fun anymore..

In my opinion this Ueas Clan isn;t proud to be Uaes anymore, if u know how cool Uaes was once.

I just hope that it will get better in sh3 again, but in shl, as long as Mr.X and others doesn;t rejoin, Uaes is like dead...

Anyway, i hope u enjoy playing shl and maybe we meet again in sh3 under better conditions!!
gratefully for all the fun i had with UAES

Ceo

All is said here...
Nothing to add.
Back to top Go down

Whos active
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5