Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI Empty
PostSubject: UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI   UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Well in this game we where playing in volcano no rules. after peace time i end up with only 18k doing a very nice defence i thought Razz. so i made 1 sett of towers on the right side and sent a merlin on the other. he perci right away but my merlin get away alive so i attack with merlin on the left side and just kept builing towers on the right. he sent his king to the right side where i had all my men and a gawayn to the other side. so my merlin dead and he kill 1 sett of tower. then i bounce back built men as hard as i could on left and right sent a merlin (which he failed to kill again) and right there started pulling in, then he did that move that really killed him he percied my men not knowing i had a merlin right about to get in a sett of towers Twisted Evil then i destroy with merlin again got perci, percied his merlin and since by now we where equal i started sending maces to kill the towers with men in....it worked then i pushed him all the way back to barracks. he go to defence i make trebs to destroy then i capture keep while maces killing king xD GG really gg. also artu watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI   UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 am

Very GG but who is Uaes Maxi?

He's not on the memberlist : /
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI   UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm

:O idk :OOOO
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI   UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 am

lol
idk but i think it was snip downi or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI   UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI Empty

Back to top Go down

UAES. BEAST vs UAES. MAXI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk :: Game reports-
Jump to: