Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

READ IT IMPORTANT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Today when i was in lobby i saw some guys with tag GMW ,,,this is a new deutsch clan and the thing funny is that they said : ITAKIS MERDE COES MERDE OR something else so i said why you says that and they answer "because italy sucks and you like to eat cum and Pizzas Merde" so i said: "yea brother if you don't like pizzas send me them i like pizzas".
However the problem is why deutsch's player(some one not all deutsch) hate itakis and coes and pizzas xDD..
IN THE END I SAID: "Well brother i go to eat some pizzas XD so grow up guys i go hf".

So My Question is: " Are these guys fuckin retarded or else " ?

Write here your opinion. santa

Well, maybe i know who are they but for me is not really important ...if they hate our good pizzas i will eat them xDD-

Last edited by Uaes +FYRE+ on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm

meh there just idiots. just ignore them and try not to flame.
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 am

It doesn't it matter what they say and you shouldn't pay any attention to them. People that don't show any respect don't deserve your attention. What they say is meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 am

Uaes +FYRE+ wrote:

Well, maybe i know who are they xDD-

hmm I hope your not saying that is me lol READ IT IMPORTANT 243756
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

iso not you xD don't worry they are deutsch's players....you're a good friend Wink
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

Honourable posting points : 389

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 am

hehe deutsch players can be very jerkish i must say READ IT IMPORTANT 243756 also they can be nice though

look at jerry for instance jerry can be very very mean and really really nice xD deutsch

people are very hard to understand bc they come from a different place Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ IT IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ IT IMPORTANT   READ IT IMPORTANT Empty

Back to top Go down

READ IT IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Events-
Jump to: