Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Uaes Fyre vs xit boss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

Honourable posting points : 389

Uaes Fyre vs xit boss Empty
PostSubject: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 am

-Death match
-map- {LoD} Volcano 1v1
-Uaes fyre vs xit Boss

Well it started out good i making 17 k him doing the same as we fought for ehh 30 min but he made barracks on one side then kept

swiching while i was doing normal middle barracks it went on for an hour me killing his merlins him killing mine king attacks i almost

killed his king but it run away so we where in the middle for a while then i pushed and pushed him back all the way into his

castel Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then had to take a crap Razz hehe but as we where playing me pushing him back then while i

was gone he pushed me but after a 10 min crap he was still just making it to the middle so we played more i pushed more beat him then

game freeze and it kicked us.. gg fyre xt wins again XXD really gg^^
by the way the whole game i was thinking of once i played a guy he trained an lost and he kept calling me a noob and after i beat him all i

could say was hehe i have improved gg1!! silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 pm

WTF ???^?????? AHAHAHA YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE WON ?????

You Push me back good but i come back good dude and you must to remember the second match i played hard and bashed you fast xD
So UAES WINS AGAIN DUDE, in the first match you push me back And what ????????your push was good but i was not defending yet so when you said you was pushing me back into my castle it's one of the lies that you have wrote
and you do not win because i come back very good and when i had more soldiers you said:sorry i must to go.

so the stats are:Xit Boss(1/0) i won and the first match is a draw because you said i must to go so baby don't post a stupid game report if you do not have win.

And Boss ahahha the game did not freeze the game is over when you said sorry i must to go xDDDD Boss you're very silly and if you write other stupid things i Will post here the screenshots but since i do not like Post
screenshots where all can look that you Are a lier bro. Wink

Last edited by ûae§ +F¥RË+ on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:53 pm

so Boss shit post the true because you know the first match you do not have win baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Ye Boss you're much better now really better but since i do not like you when you posts stupid things like this game report ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Boss when the peace time was over i had 21k not 17 as you.....dude
And i had also 1076 honour.........And boss if you want i can write here the second match we had but i'm friendly with Who says i'm a kid.........i wrote all Now so brother peace…
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 am

fyre one question,
do you enjoy talking to yourself?

also why do you keep going on about this clan victory uaes is better then xt etc. congrazs you and boss beat each other. do you both want a medal?

Last edited by Xit Isolation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 am

Alright iso i'm talking to boss...not with you ....
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 pm

lol iso if you hadnt noticed he was talking to boss lol!
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:34 pm

boss hasnt responed for 4 of his posts thats why I say that
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

mabye hes speachless
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 am

he told me he tryed to long in and was banned
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 am

If he was banned, it was for a good reason.
Claiming to win after a frozen game...geez.

Anyway, gg today fyre. I would post a report but I'm too lazy and I forgot the details. I just remember dragons...lots of dragons...

Edit: he's not banned actually.
Edit 2: just adding, now that I see boss left and the game didn't freeze, boss has twice said "sorry I must go" to me at points where I was winning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm

yea i like use lots of dragonds,in fact your iron was burning and we were less gold but your last push was great man and when we were playing i have done a pretty stupid mystake namely when your drag was dead i have forgotten to turn on my iron anyway when i asked baron how much gold he had, he said none because his iron was destroyed whatever he won Very Happy ..ehehe Red nice game hope tohave many other games with you.
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am

Yea we both lost all our iron to the other guys dragon Very Happy
Luckily it was only about 27 mines anyway, so I had some hops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 pm

my iron was not burning but as i said i have forgotten to turn him on.
So i cannot push if i had 5 k left. In that game i played awful however you're a good man xD-
Back to top Go down
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm

maybe for boss are all games win it doesnt matter how the game ends boss always will wins we cant stop him shit happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uaes Fyre vs xit boss   Uaes Fyre vs xit boss Empty

Back to top Go down

Uaes Fyre vs xit boss
Page 1 of 1