Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Units arrows resistance xD

Go down 
+2
Xî†-ßoss
»..ßount¥..«
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 am

what is
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm

i dont see it lol - fixed image
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

lol

heres a classic
this is coming form the guy who ruined america and all the idiots who voted for him 2 TIMES! this is for you

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Political-pictures-george-bush-dollars-china

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 George-bush-thriller

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Bushbi

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 George-bush-fail
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 pm

black you should make a picture section I would have thousands of pics that would give anyone a laugh
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

Honourable posting points : 389

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Xit Isolation wrote:
lol

heres a classic
this is coming form the guy who ruined america and all the idiots who voted for him 2 TIMES! this is for you

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Political-pictures-george-bush-dollars-china

Yes iso because obama is doingn so well. honestly obama screwed at least whenever we where attacked george bush say !@#$ you i am going to kill you all and get you out of ur !@#$ caves! then we attack. if this happen to obama he say ok lets have peace we get bombed again o shit what now o yes we make peace, honestly our best solution to this problem is for obama which he would never do, to tell small business men i will give you a break on taxes if you hire 10 people, that way more ppl get jobs and our economy is back, but you see if you would like to make fun of george bush just trying to cover obamas actions that is shit. i can not say that an any better words but then again this is a game website and i know way to much about pollitics then i should so this is all i have say but do remember is was ronald reagen who pulled us out of the shitty government and made new way the business idea i just shared was his idea but obama is so !@#$ stupid all he can do is make promises and make us in more dept. PS. the first year of obama in office he costed us more money that george bush did his whole presidenty! sorry if i offended anyone but it is yet the truth!
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 pm

upload them to the gallary Wink
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 am

umm did you happen to read my selection?
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 am

Xî†-ßoss wrote:
Xit Isolation wrote:
lol

heres a classic

Yes iso because obama is doingn so well. honestly obama screwed at least whenever we where attacked george bush say !@#$ you i am going to kill you all and get you out of ur !@#$ caves! then we attack. if this happen to obama he say ok lets have peace we get bombed again o shit what now o yes we make peace, honestly our best solution to this problem is for obama which he would never do, to tell small business men i will give you a break on taxes if you hire 10 people, that way more ppl get jobs and our economy is back, but you see if you would like to make fun of george bush just trying to cover obamas actions that is shit. i can not say that an any better words but then again this is a game website and i know way to much about pollitics then i should so this is all i have say but do remember is was ronald reagen who pulled us out of the shitty government and made new way the business idea i just shared was his idea but obama is so !@#$ stupid all he can do is make promises and make us in more dept. PS. the first year of obama in office he costed us more money that george bush did his whole presidenty! sorry if i offended anyone but it is yet the truth!

all I can say to that is this

Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Bush-abdullah-oil

and boss when a county is in debt you have to spend a lot of money to try ideas to get out

put boss hes listening

--------->>>>>>>>>Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 George-Bush-Funny
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 am

Hey iso you know when a country is in debt you can simply give people a brake on taxes and tell them to hire more people knowing that if u spend more money it only makes u more in debt^^ how do u think that ronald reagen got us out of it?
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
*7@!<ER*

Honourable posting points : 167

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Devil wakakakaka.... YES!!! Give more jokes about war!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Units arrows resistance xD   Units arrows resistance xD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Units arrows resistance xD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2