Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Aiming xbows on towers

Go down 
+4
Spartacuis (E1)
Relax
+ EzChi +
Prometheus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

Honourable posting points : 202

Aiming xbows on towers Empty
PostSubject: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:05 pm

This might be well known, but it is handy to know so i will say it here. If you have a tower group standing still, and you highlight the entire group (towers and xbows), then you aim at an enemy tower, your towers will sorta spin around. This is bad, because all your men get shot. So there are 2 different things I do.

1. Only select the xbowmen.
2. Move the tower group forward, then click aim on your target. The towers are already moving, so they won't spin around.
Back to top Go down
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 am

Actually , I Wud Suggest Not Aiming At The Towers At All (OR Anything For That Matter)

For Basically 2 Reasons

1) The Xbows Are gona Shoot Anything In Range ,

I Rather It Have its Perimeter Secure Then Focusing The Shot And Having Maces / Percy Running Straight Thought Without Getting Hit

And

2) It Takes Along Time To Select The Xbows Then Have Them Attack A "certain thing"

In That Time I Cud Just , Put The Xbows On The Tower Move It To A Position And Already Be Making My Next Tower Group Decisions ..

Trust Me On This One Wink
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 am

There are situations where you do want to aim your xbows at things though. Like say you caught an enemy percy off guard, and it is trying to retreat. Then you obviously are going to aim all available xbows at it. If you aim stupidly then your towers spin around and all your xbows get killed.
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Prometheus wrote:
There are situations where you do want to aim your xbows at things though. Like say you caught an enemy percy off guard, and it is trying to retreat. Then you obviously are going to aim all available xbows at it. If you aim stupidly then your towers spin around and all your xbows get killed.

are your towers drunk? lol towers normally don't spin arround do they? Very Happy
only time they do it, is if you click on stop.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Ya that too. But yeah, every time I highlight my towers and xbows together, then aim at a target, my towers turn around. Which is bad, because then all my men get shot, it makes fighting a lot trickier.

And ezchi, you also like to aim them if there is a tower group of only a few towers, and all the men are in 1 of the towers.

And CW, you are CL now, you really should get a picture!
Back to top Go down
Spartacuis (E1)
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
Spartacuis (E1)

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 am

Prometheus wrote:
Ya that too. But yeah, every time I highlight my towers and xbows together, then aim at a target, my towers turn around. Which is bad, because then all my men get shot, it makes fighting a lot trickier.

And ezchi, you also like to aim them if there is a tower group of only a few towers, and all the men are in 1 of the towers.

Back to top Go down
Spartacuis (E1)
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
Spartacuis (E1)

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

Wats wrong with aiming sometimes it can help out a great deals when your guys are paying attention to 1 set of enemys that snuck by.
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 am

Prometheus wrote:

Aiming xbows on towers Lol

placed by the way in the reply xD
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Prometheus wrote:

your CL too so get a pic of yourself in! and not some asian grandpa! Wink
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:50 pm

huhu CW xD this is mine Aiming xbows on towers Bounty-big
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Checkerwurst wrote:
Prometheus wrote:

That is a picture of me! HEHEHE! I am just really old and strong! Aiming xbows on towers Fresse Aiming xbows on towers Icon_twisted Aiming xbows on towers Lol
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Checkerwurst wrote:
Prometheus wrote:

That is a picture of me! HEHEHE! I am just really old and strong! Aiming xbows on towers Fresse Aiming xbows on towers Icon_twisted Aiming xbows on towers Lol

oh yeah... now i know how ALL canadian farmers looks like Aiming xbows on towers Lol
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Aiming xbows on towers Lol Yes we have battles all the time with each other! Aiming xbows on towers Icon_rr

My dad, my bro, my cousins, my uncles, we all look like that and have fighting tournaments! HEHEHE!
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Who wins? >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 am

Hmm...well not my bro, he is smart and tall like me, but I am stronger and more powerful...My dad is 2 inches taller than me, and 100 pounds heavier (I am 6'4", 220 pounds, he is 6'6" and 320 pounds), and he is extremely powerful, but he is slower and gets tired just tying his shoes, and my uncles and cousins are all smaller than me, so therefore I always win! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 am

Correction i always win lol
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am

Prometheus wrote:
, gets tired just tying his shoes

Who gets tired by tying their shoes? xD
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 am

-RusHBoy- wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
, gets tired just tying his shoes

Who gets tired by tying their shoes? xD

320 pound men of course, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiming xbows on towers   Aiming xbows on towers Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiming xbows on towers
Page 1 of 1