Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

uaes kronik vs uaes isolation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salvation
Archer
Archer
salvation

Honourable posting points : 42

uaes kronik vs  uaes isolation Empty
PostSubject: uaes kronik vs uaes isolation   uaes kronik vs  uaes isolation EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 am

Game started out with me 21k and iso idk. pt ends we both make out special, and barracks and camps. we had about 2 siege groups up. and i used my gawin. and after a while i got trebs. iso followed me and made some of his own trebs. i destroyed them qite fast. i make more men and so does he. but with my trebs destroying his camps he is running low on money so i over power him in troops.

soo he says he is out of money but fights on for 15 minutes. then i get him back to defense. witch hold for 10 minutes. and game was done. GG iso.. and idk why u left uaes..

btw i didnt drop below 14k that game Smile
Back to top Go down
uaes fc lynx warior
Archer
Archer
uaes fc lynx warior

Honourable posting points : 70

uaes kronik vs  uaes isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: uaes kronik vs uaes isolation   uaes kronik vs  uaes isolation EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 am

Did it already happend... shit I want to see dat that wud be such a good game
Back to top Go down

uaes kronik vs uaes isolation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk :: Game reports-
Jump to: