Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! Empty
PostSubject: Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!   Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Well - i´m in this game quite a long time .. at every time ppl changed their names cause they found one ever cooler and stronger personality to be!

Actually, however, there are some ppl . ( wont tell names Wink ) who have a new name at least every week ....

This is for sure a personal thing and i wont tell somebody how he´s gonna be called but if a decision is fallen - it should be like this!

Especially for the beginners: Noone would know about Legends like Judgement Day, Shady or YuiYui if they had always changed their name....

be proud of what you are king
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!   Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:25 pm

haha yeah.......true.....
though......................
Hmmmm yeah well i don't have any right of speaking now...lol got about 5 alts as well Razz

But i stay the name ûƧ Loyal Razz

Greetzzzzzzz,

†ûƧ†. M®️.X
<ûÁE$> Mouseless

Razz
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!   Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 am

4lt silver
4lt mr.y
slayer
roland
yuis fakers fake
4lt faith
jacen(not my real
faker of uaes mousless
faker of 4lt rush
faker of egidjus
aint i the best? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers king king king king
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!   Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm

ah well silver .. in your case i would call it kinda sports having that many id´s^^

This post was not specially ment for Pros - but more for all these Beginners Wink

Sometimes its simply annoying to ask " do i know you /who was recruiting you lol!

Btw: even me is having 1 or two alter egos^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!   Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Carousel of names .... omg ppl keep constant!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Archieves (old topics)-
Jump to: