Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT

Go down 
+9
SHARKS
uaes_again :)
Isolation
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
The Red Baron
»..ßount¥..«
7Sab
-RusHBoy-
KA£A
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Vhich is the banner you want on top of your forum ?
Bounty
VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_lcap36%VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Sharks
VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Kala
VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_lcap55%VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
The one which is on yet
VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
7Sab
King
King
7Sab

Honourable posting points : 348

VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 pm

ben pour moi, je ne maitrise pas l'anglais, mais par contre, je n'en suis pas si fière que ca VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_redface
j'aimerai aussi pouvoir taper de big conversation avec Army et d'autres, sans oublier Michounet biensur (MR.X) VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_wink
mais voilà, c'est comme ca, y'en à qui le veulent et prennent le temps, d'autres qui le veulent mais qui n'en ont pas le temps... VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_sad
mais bon, c'est marrant quand j'essaie de papoter English VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin , c'est ce qui fait mon charme VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Lol VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Lol VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Lol
big zouz ... VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_wink VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
«þêÞî†ø»
Blademaster
Blademaster
«þêÞî†ø»

Honourable posting points : 69

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 pm

ok xD
Back to top Go down
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

i dont like bountys banner because i dont see my ally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SHARKS
Dragon
Dragon
SHARKS

Honourable posting points : 506

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

lol sab Wink
Back to top Go down
7Sab
King
King
7Sab

Honourable posting points : 348

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 pm

SHARKS wrote:
lol sab VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_wink

VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_wink VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
FCuaesLast.Chance
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
FCuaesLast.Chance

Honourable posting points : 20

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

im votin for kala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT   VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5