Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Game reports ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

well silv go ahead Wink
i ain't that good of a guy to make game reports though...:S
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 am

(4lt•silver)VERSUS(4lt.Rush) DM volcano tourny sets

we start off i get a bad start 39 pop blablabla sry i wrote this on 2 other sites lol

pt over we both get a good start cept i have less gold cause of the 39 pop he takes out both towers with king perci and merlin but i get him with perci and merlin and king 2 so i get back up and running but i decide to use lots of towers so when he defeats me xbows he still has towers to deal with countless battles happen in the middle but eventualy my towers win out cause i decide to turn my best side further in towards him and then i defeat his men with awsome tactics ^^ i get the trebs and i get in but i have to try 15 times before winning Game reports ;) 243756 lol after all i win

GG rush HAD FUN!
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: |4LT|Silver(VS)4LT.Nivek   Game reports ;) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 am

me and nivek had eco's realy good at end pt i had 721 honer 21k gold he had around the same amount

we start im looking good so normal stuff but when i get to merlin i get him dead on yet it dont kill him so i have to perci him again but he has killed a ton of my people by then Crying or Very sad
i start to get through and i puch in on him but he breakes out and gets me at the defend point iwe trade blows for about 20 mins then he moves in and i am defending mega now i defend there for a long time and i thought i would get through but my perci keeps not killing merlin wich sux and so he wins

gg nivek ur realy good at avvoiding percy or u just got lucky lol
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: 4LT.Lonely(VS)4LT.Silver   Game reports ;) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 am

low sets franchise volcano we both craped are eco's up and i ended with 600 honer lonely with around 500 we get started my towers are faster but his king aint for the towers they go for my merlin so he gets killed along with gawain and my king summon OMG! but my towers were piling up he thinks i dont have merlin so his perci kills lots of my piling up xbows but w8 i have merlin so i have him go out on rampage i kill tons of his men we do some tower battles here and there but its mainly merlin vs perci lol he didnt get merlin much at all wich is weird and bad tactic so i kept and kept escaping perci and killing xbows but eventualy i got in his castle had skirmich there and won Very Happy^^

gj lonely ur getting close to 4lt skill but i remain because ta7ent5lif3 goes a long way ,)
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: 7×T.Holly(VS)4LT.Silver low sets tourny map(7xt one)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:15 am

the lag makes my eco crap cause it didnt let me put the taxes down so i have 46 pop i just work through that and at end spt even though i stunk i at least got 655 honer 20k^^holly i think got 700honer around my gold

game starts holly aint as hard core at the start as other 7xt so i start off nice i king summon a tower slows him a little bit i have 4 sets of around 7 tower with around 11 xbows in each so good defense we spar in the middle lots every time his merlin come I kill him no prob he was trebbing me mason tells me to get trebs so i do but most of them get destroyed i start gaining an advantage all my towers are building up and his men arent enought o kill them so i have around 22 xbows with34 towers!!! thats the mother loa dright there i keep it protected from his merlin and perci is there for when i send my merlin out so i attack his trebs by moving in and send maces and i have him at his barracks wioth merlin i escape perci cause collateral damage i have his keep blocked up and a massive army allll over the battle feild he see's that i won do he leaves Game reports ;) 243756 time saver anyways lol

gg holly mason helped me a little bit but i think i would have won anyways lol
and OMG i dont get a rec and i beat a fricken 7xt lol
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: 7xt.kronik(VS)4LT.Silver(low sets volcano)   Game reports ;) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am

we start game i do best eco ive ever done with 745 honer and 21k kronik has a little less honer but more gold

game starts he goes for my merlin with his king but he just kills my gawain kinda sux i go ahead and kills oem of his towers with king and we arfe builfing up army he attacks alot lol he goes for my merlin alot 60% of the time i survive and kill some of his troops we spar in the middle mega mega loing time looks as if i might be able to get him but then he uses merlin and perci and kills my trebs (he has mroe golf i think) so we begin sparring in middle again and now it looks as if he has me but all the towers that had piled up in the middle hold him off while i build back up we spar EVEN MORE
by now the game has gone on a whole lot of time and then KroNik has to leave ending possisions i had half the estate with lots of troops and same with him he had more trebs though and i had more towers

gg kronik we are about as even as it gets LMFAO!Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
kronik
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 49

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 pm

SILVER U R VERRY GOOD ur tactic is amaziong i will try that ^^ but .. idk if i was to give u rec.. im not sure i would give it to u,... so yeah lol but ur r awesomely pimping hoes great player lol sorry im a pimp so i use it alot... lol Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz u r veery good heheh love that face Razz Razz :p Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ahahahahahahha annnny ways .. u will be 7xt next weeknd *then im not neewie Very Happy anyways u wil do good as 7xt were u belong

ps. for all thos haterz out there.....XT IS AT ITS PEAK WERE BEATER THAN FREAKING ROME IN ITS HAY DAY WE R PIMPS!!!! WE PIMP CLANS LEFT IN RIGHT ueas were looking to pimp u next ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Silver i moved this topic here now so.... owyeah if you gotten any game reports could ya post them here again as well? they were interesting to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: 4LT.SilverMurder(VS!){LoD} Judgement Day high sets jd volcano   Game reports ;) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:26 pm

no rules i actualy got better eco than judge probobly cause he rusty with me having 18.5k and idk judge but a little less

so we start nothing too fancy i get some trebs and towers he kills my trebs and some xbows with one summon of knights i get more towers but hr brakes through my one side and kills those i kill his merlin with perci take his men out of my catsle then get a good hold on the estate again but his tactic is so impressive and i never seen one like it so he keeps pounding me with a 1ton weight lol and soon he brakes through and game is pretty much over...gg jd for our next game i will no ur tactic and do better Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

silver wrote:
no rules i actualy got better eco than judge probobly cause he rusty with me having 18.5k and idk judge but a little less

so we start nothing too fancy i get some trebs and towers he kills my trebs and some xbows with one summon of knights i get more towers but hr brakes through my one side and kills those i kill his merlin with perci take his men out of my catsle then get a good hold on the estate again but his tactic is so impressive and i never seen one like it so he keeps pounding me with a 1ton weight lol and soon he brakes through and game is pretty much over...gg jd for our next game i will no ur tactic and do better Wink
Wow... nice..... so jd is not so rusty as i thought..... hmmmm i wanna fight him lol
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:50 pm

skill like jd's mr.x goes a long time without fading though i am impressed by my high sets eco skills hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:03 am

silver wrote:
skill like jd's mr.x goes a long time without fading though i am impressed by my high sets eco skills hehehe
Hmm who knows..... i fought pro's within a time of 3 weeks not played and they were way worse then at start(could be that i've become better as well lol)
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:04 am

am i good or a noob ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmmmmm a well let me make 2 game reports here as well

M®️.X vs Judgement day
Map: Volcano
Sett's: no trade low setts
Arthur vs Arthur
Hmm our game starts and we both start our with 2 woodcamps. the first promotion round we start together, then judge goes to make bread while i keep focussing on woodcamps and such. i had my church up and ready way earlier then judge and this gave me a huge advantage (monney and hon Very Happy)I also promoted fast enough to r8 so i also made beer to gain tons of cash Very Happy in the end i had around 7k gold and enough weapons to help me out. rank 8 with 134 hon(don't know judge's stats,"was secret" xD Anyhow we start out he makes 3 towers with 25 archers while i made around 7 with 40 archers. Judge goes right after that in defense with archers in huge towers.... this kinda fucked me up cause at r8 you can't do alot vs huge towers(and i made only bows so no maceman or so to help me :S) he used king special to my towers(only 1 died) and i used king special to gain the centre big estate. after this i sided judge with 3 catapults and about 20 archers. i came inside, but archers can't destroy buildings 'Game reports ;) 243756 so i was more or less killing buildings with my 3 cata's. then judge king came to kill my cata's.....that was less lol) Anyhow time goes on, he get's perci to kill some of my men, i killed his perci and we were back were we started. Anyhow then i promoted to r 10 and the trebbing could begin. it took some timebut then i got his castle down. gg

And after this my long awaited ice vs ice game Very Happy:D:D:D:D

M®️.X vs Judgement day
Map: Volcano
Sett's: with trade high sett's
Ice vs Ice no side only.

no idea what our gold stats were but i am pretty sure but it didn't matter much either cause we never run out of gold(at least i didn't and i don't think judge did) Anyhow the game started and we both make a dragon and a ice queen. I start with my basic ice strategie by making towers with 6 archers combined with some x bow on ground and balista. Judge starts of by making catts and doing the iq on towers like me. We move on he uses his special on my iq i did on his, then my balista shot the tower of his iq down. my iq moves on and dodges his balista shots and kills his balista together with some archers on his !!bloody!! stone towers. then my iq dies.... judge comes back into offense a bit and this time uses 20 balista to 1 hit shoot my towers(instead of aiming at my queen) Razz then our dragons are ready and i launch a big attack of 1 iq, 2 giants and alot of maceman. i come close froze his iq, borke down his first gate and was close to the second but then he froze my giants with his dragon and my attack was thrown away ;(. Judge had in the meantime about 7 stone towers filled with archers so that was pretty fucked up for me to come close. We kept going back and forth and i was about to call it a draw, then i tryed 1 more all out attack at his upper side. i waited till i had a queen and a dragon, made 4 ladderman and about 50 maces. all my towers i had for defense i used for offense now. Judge saw what i was planning and made another stone tower and sended x bow on top of it. i start of with my attack use my dragon to freeze lal his archers on the towers, bring forth my towers with archers and iq. and use my maceman to kill of his archers on the towers. i gained all his towers on top and put my archers on his towers. he began to make catapults to take his own towers down, but my iq killed his cata's. then i moved in with 3 giants, and came to his second wall. judge made x bow near his iron(which was almost closed of from his food area) so i went for his food. here judge king was and he tryed to kill my giants with his special. i sent in maceman and destroy a part of it's eco, while my 3 giants attack his king in the food section. then i sent in a wef other maceman to kill of his king....

Such a freaking good game Very Happy Judge defense was so fucking hard to break down really impressive
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:03 pm

M®️.X vs nameless
first game we start out i make dragon gawain and perci he makes merlin and perci. i used king special on his troops he used king special on my king special. i start trebbing with 3 groups of trebs he does the same with 1 group. i used perci to kill his merlin but my perci needed to recharge after that then his merlin was raping me for a short while. i get a merlin out as well and i see his perci comming for me, but he get's shot by 1 tower group of x bow. his merlin uses it''s special on those x bow and i moved them out of the way.(half my troops dead) but they kept shooting perci, and i gotten a full perci dead. then i moved those same 10 x bow near his merlin and they shot him dead as well. after this i kep making trebs and build up ground. Owyeah i used my nice dragon as well. he only had wells and activated them way too late so i got almost his whole eco down. he tryes to build up a second line of defense but i used combination of perci, gawain,lancelot and benivitte to go trough his walls. after that i got his eco for a second time and i killed his king.

Second match we start out the same, me dragon perci gawain he merlin and gawain. game starts and we both move in with towers while trebbing eachother nut's. he is gaining on me and encloses me to my baracks.... same story as before, i used perci once, and let him recharge, then his merlin raped me again. i didn't had much troops left but tons of towers still and i used them to cover my maceman and sent my dragon out to kill his trebs and burn his eco a bit( i just put him on the iron ground and focused myself on the fighting) i got his attack of my ass and with tons of towers left i could began o attack again. i make a half moon of troops with about 11 trebs behind them (seperately) and i just wait my time till i get my dragon ready once more. And said "this time it will go better Very Happy" and i went and focused on my dragon, but in my eyecorner i saw his merlin comming up to rape me once more. i sent my merlin on towers towards his, and while he thought i focused on my dragon i got his merlin by my special. then i focused totally on my dragon and got his eco down once more. then his king came out and he gave in.

Were really awesome games, but he is better then me. lot's of the mistakes were clearly rustyness mistakes.(perci dieing without using it's special, too late dragon defense ec ec. ) so....... there ya have it prome lol toldya i sucked in game reports lol
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: uaes ngl vs silver   Game reports ;) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:03 am

silver vs ngl game

it was laggy game but i got some good eco with 21k and 732 honer beat that statty lol ngl got about 4 k less gold then me

start game i go fast as usual duh Smile i use king on his merlin....with no efect since he uses macesah to bad we fight some in the middle i kill his merlin with perci thenw e fight some more i try killin his merlin with gawain...to no efect....then try killin his merlin with poerci.....to no efect i use my merlin on one set of xbows then rush him outta there i kill his merlinith yet another perci then i make a dragon we fight some more he uses gawain fight some more i make trebs i have 6 up he has none i use gawian with maces on him and he does likewise wich takes out my merlin.He uses perci on 3 sets of my xbows but i replace them easy he brakes through the right i get him back drag is ready now i hatch it and use it making sure to keep making men i keep him accupied on wells with dragon scoring some buildings(oxen Very Happy) then his army is trashed since he not making troops we both low on gold i move u to his walls he is inside now then game freezes....ahh well game was pretty much won gg ngl and yes i know ur rusty wb to the game Smile
Back to top Go down
kronik
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 49

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:50 pm

lol silver didnt post all those losses i handed to him haha Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm

from now on every time i lose i will post but if i do i think the post topic will be full will this make u happy kronik?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game reports ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reports ;)   Game reports ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game reports ;)
Page 1 of 1