Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

2v2 koth was GG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salvation
Archer
Archer
salvation

Honourable posting points : 42

2v2 koth was GG Empty
PostSubject: 2v2 koth was GG   2v2 koth was GG EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:58 am

well i got 22k pt on marine map. and sir lee was actually really good. anyways

me and boss got first push and held middle for one minute. then domni and lee pushed us back. they had alot of towers bunched in middle. i tell boss *send all towers in middle and get 40 mace men and rush em.* so we did. and we took it back. after they held for 3 minutes. me and lee then started to fight on the side. and i won that battle. but boss was having trouble with domini. boss then tells me he has to go when they control middle. i was thinking of quitting but i played on. i was pushing both of them back and had control of allmost the whole map. then i ran out of money and they came back. *my time:2 minutes there time*5 minutes.

i then retreated all my towers * about 65* and regrouped . they both used merlin terribly. didnt get more then 1 merlin special off. and my merlin didnt die once. anyways. me domini and lee were low on money but had plenty of men. i had 1210 hnr at the moment with 4 statues. and i got every roundtable unit except bedi and drag. i then made 1 final push to get middle i used everyones power. and took it. i held middle for 7 minutes.

domini then quit and i held lee of for 1 minute. and won.

was gg domini.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

2v2 koth was GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 koth was GG   2v2 koth was GG EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 am

You posted in Game Movies :O

2v2 koth was GG Lol <--This guy wants a video O.o
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

2v2 koth was GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 koth was GG   2v2 koth was GG EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

video! video! 2v2 koth was GG Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2v2 koth was GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 koth was GG   2v2 koth was GG Empty

Back to top Go down

2v2 koth was GG
Page 1 of 1