Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Strategies with Good

Go down 
+7
kronik
UAES Hellboy
GIGA
Mr.X_1990
Nightmare
Coca
FoE_Vishant
11 posters
AuthorMessage
FoE_Vishant
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 0

Strategies with  Good Empty
PostSubject: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

With arthur u should build as much iron as u can and many chicken farms ..some stone houses and a church & candle houses ..don t forget the tax and ur eco will be perfekt dont forget to buy stuff for the citchen to get honor;) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Coca
Admin
Coca

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 am

omg well...

Good strategie!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

Honourable posting points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm

ah well Very Happy this strategie is for beginners more Wink i will tell you now more Very Happy

1. watch map --> is it a large/small map --> then build and make shure you can not be killed with a blue knight special Very Happy

2. with Ice it would be best to make much apples but dang we play artus Very Happy with artus i place 5 apples and 6 diary and the chicken with a building trick Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
FoE_Vishant
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm

this is for profis net for beginners nightmare you have no plan. Uga Uga them quietly this is only for perfect eco santa santa
Back to top Go down
Coca
Admin
Coca

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Night is not a noob and dont spam pls
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
FoE_Vishant
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm

ok ok but :night has net right ones has read about perfectly eco talked affraid
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

of course it is pro strategie Smile i just wanted to see you think about it Wink king
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 pm

I have a good eco too ( no statue, high ) ^^ :

1. 4 Apple, 5 Cheese 5 Chicken
2. Iron full
3. 10-12 candles
4. 8 stones ( 10sec before pt let them sleep^^ )
5. more Chicken

Taxes :
Gravity +8
Bier +4
Church +4

Tax - 16

Castle Kitchen must always be full ( it gives you alot of honour )

And dont forget to buy all with market Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:05 pm

And the kitchen needs to be put on double lol.
Also autobuy bread at 8 for the extra honour
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Building strategieswith Arthur   Strategies with  Good EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 am

Do not snooze your 8 stone quaries until one second before peace time ends. You do not need 12 candlers, try making 8 to 9 chandlers if they are placed correctly (as close to stockpile as possible). Make sure that you place buildings that give you honor asap such as granary, church and castle kitchen and max them out. I place 4 apples, 5 cheese and as many meat as I can fit after iron mines are full and 8 stone quarries and 8 to 9 chandlers are placed. NEVER EVER make your own weapons, bread or wood on high settings!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:02 pm

I agree with the weapons part giga, HOWEVER, not with the bread.
I have a new eco now and making bread is almost as lucrrative or maybe even better then meat if done correctly so Wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 am

Lol......

Most ppl use this basic eco.

Massiv chicken is bad very cuz you should make max 10-15 chicken.

The reason when you build more chcken the way your peasants need to walk is too long then to the grannury.
Same for apple.
Other way is building some bread or hope what is working very well too.
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:24 pm

well that bred-eco ...
It runs well as far as i´m conscerned!
Tried it today in a no fantasy koth with enormous troup-costs and i never got much less then 10K ( before throwin 30 knights in the battle lol).

It only seems if the cash coming more slowly in the beginning (like with hops) Wink
Back to top Go down
kronik
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 am

well my stratagie for high setts we r talkn bout i thnk ^^ i nroamlly build kitchen market church then inn ... then granory.. make 12 candlers and then make iron hakf way and auto buy bread ale and everyhonor food and put taxes on -16 and double everything... then i continue to make iron after iron comes stone and after stone comes food* 5 cheese 4 apple and the rest of ur pesents meat and i auto buy wepons on 15*only the wepons u r gonan use* geek cat tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

15 weapons????????? that looks kinda......bad.... lol

i would say do 25 that way you can always make people fast enough...
and i always do normal armor to 50 so that i can disband some troops and fast enough make replacements for them Wink
Back to top Go down
kronik
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 pm

well my stratagie only calls for 15... so yeah *my battle strat*
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:17 am

good strategies
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:43 pm

hmm i make 8 ckicken gran double it set tax to 12 make 3 hovels make church double it with candles kitchen same thing market auto but candles seell iron blahblahblah then place rest of my hovels and i only use 8 candlers cause it is all that is needed and i use an eal farm cause it saves money and u can sell them ^^and i only do around 10-14 meat if im on the tourny map i will do about 10 apples nicely placed and 6 cheese any other map i do 4apple 5 cheese 10 meat
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm

silver wrote:
hmm i make 8 ckicken gran double it set tax to 12 make 3 hovels make church double it with candles kitchen same thing market auto but candles seell iron blahblahblah then place rest of my hovels and i only use 8 candlers cause it is all that is needed and i use an eal farm cause it saves money and u can sell them ^^and i only do around 10-14 meat if im on the tourny map i will do about 10 apples nicely placed and 6 cheese any other map i do 4apple 5 cheese 10 meat

eh ... and if its a map with 20 iron mines... then u have much ppl left Wink
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:41 am

than id improvise and i do diff high sets eco now
Back to top Go down
T.E.E Jaguar
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 am

I only use 6 candle, 12 stone, 6cheese, 6-7 apples, and normally 12 chicken.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:58 pm

you don´t need candlers... you can build them but this will make so sense to place other things for this.

ice meet is shit

hops are very well like apples
Back to top Go down
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^

Honourable posting points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Candels are allways a waste but i only prefer then building on a 15 pt setup or any slowers ones..

on 20 pt or high they are just a waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies with Good   Strategies with  Good Empty

Back to top Go down

Strategies with Good
Page 1 of 1