Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Low eco games (with trade) High honour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Low eco games (with trade) High honour Empty
PostSubject: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Alright then low eco

Hmm I use a eco which gives me above 700 hon and 17k. But if done correctly it can hit 800 hon.

Low sett's 20 pt trading on eco(700 hon r 10)

-Place the free woodcamp. Then place the stockpile. Make sure the stockpile and the woodcamp are close to the wood section as well as to the keep.(you need the wood as fast as possible, and if the people need to walk to the other end of the screen you are ehm....pretty much scr****.

-Sell all the stone in you're stockpile and buy all the wood you can(Tip if you hold down the shift button while clikcing buy it will buy 20 unit's instead of the usual 5)

-Put taxes on -16

-Place, 3 meat in front of you're keep, 1 cheese and 1 apple(before placing a granary, make sure you have a spot open in the centre of the buildings for the granary) Then place the granary. IMPORTANT Make sure, That the granary faces the meat buildings. Then sell 20 apples, buy 5 cheese 5 bread and with the remaining gold you have from taxes buy 1 or 2 meat(2 is prefered) And put Rations on double!

-You should be able to promote fairly fast

-Once you promoted, place the royal kitchen buy at least 1 of the foods to get the kitchen running.You should notice you get an abundance of meat now. The meat you don't need, you can sell and from this monney you can get the royal kitchen to run completely)

-As soon as the population drops to 78 put the taxes back to -8.

-Now you should be getting wood in. From here on, make a house, place 2 woodcamps, and 2 cheese. Keep buying the royal food and selling the abundance of meat. Also try to keep the 4 different foods bought. then keep on making1 house, 2 woodcamps , 2 food buildings.

-Repeat this until you have about 72/72 people working.

-Keep buying royal food and normal food, and sell all the wood you get. Then buy 100 stone and build a church.(rationd double, taxes -12)

-keep buying royal food bread and chandle's now
and make the iron section full. First make all houses... after this if you need people delete woodcamps. Then the 8 stone mines. The rest of your eco is up to your best liking. you can do hops candle's or just food it's up to you..What works best.

- place an inn buy beer put taxes on -16 when you have hit the 100 pop.

-Then market and yeah buy the things you need and sell the things you don't Wink

With 15 pt you are able to do your whole eco and make a small defense before pt is over, though i would recommand a other eco for that namely the high cash eco.
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 pm

think now you reach way more than 17k :s
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Prometheus

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Before I played high settings, the only thing I ever did was low 20 min pt arthur. I got damn good at doing that eco. My all time record was 803 honor, 17k. When I was at my best on economy, every low game I played I made 780 honor, 22-23k gold. I had to work really fast though, lol. Low eco games (with trade) High honour Icon_bounce

I guess I can contribute some to this strategy page...

One tip is, make free woodcamp, stock, sell stone, buy wood, but THEN here's what I would do. I would make 3 meat really fast, then make granary, double rations, sell 5 apples, buy 5 meat, sell 5 apples, buy 5 cheese, sell 5 apples, buy 5 bread. If you do this stuff perfectly fast, you can hit rank 2 within about 10 seconds of the game starting.

And the biggest thing to low eco is to make damn sure you never run out of any food types, or candles. Or else you will be in trouble.

What I suggest is that people learning this economy make a pw host, add a computer, load volcano map, and play, and try and master the economy. If you mess up anytime, you can simply quit and restart against the computer again. Trust me, he doesn't mind. Low eco games (with trade) High honour Icon_wink Unless of course it is Mordred...that guy is an asshole...! Low eco games (with trade) High honour Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
UAES Pascal
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:06 pm

lol prom Low eco games (with trade) High honour Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 pm

my rec on Grassland map is 21 k 781 honour i have the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

LOD VOLCANO MAP : I HAD 849 HONOUR AND 26 K (WITHOUT INN BECAUSE I FORGOT IT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low eco games (with trade) High honour   Low eco games (with trade) High honour Empty

Back to top Go down

Low eco games (with trade) High honour
Page 1 of 1