Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety Empty
PostSubject: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 am

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety Axy7hl
Its a Volcano map High Settings.At the end of pt he got merlin ,gawain and perci and i got dragon and a

perci And Soon I got my merlin tooo .the battle was beggin i made a good thing that i used my king

summon before he usses and send 1 knight to kill his merlin as he is near the barracks and send some

other to destroy the towers.I killed his merlin and he didnt noticed that because he used his king summon

directly on my king and he Send his kinghts to destroy an empty towers lol.now the tower war started.

he got his second merlin i Killed his merlin with my perci.Before i use my merlin special he used perci on

my merlin but my merlin survived UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety Icon_smile.i used my Merlin special on his towers And killed Some of his troops

After That he used gawain on my towers and killed some troops.soon i got gawain and i used my gawain

on his towers i got some of his troops.when i used the gawain i went use my king summon on his troops

my Bad my king went over his troops and he send some macemen to kill my king he almost got my king i

escaped UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety 86496.he used his merlin again and i used perci his merlin survived UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety Icon_cry .but no problem lol i got his

merlin by my perci and some more macemen. now its the time to Use my dragon UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety Icon_surprised.he didnt got any

dragon defence lol.i started firing and he using the battlefield well.Finaly I owned on battlefield and got his

barracks he came out with his king to summon on me.I got his king with my x bows As he tried to kill my

king before.So i got his king now.Its a GG.
UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety 29x8ym1
Back to top Go down

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7X† Hapety
Page 1 of 1