Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)

Go down 
+4
Relax
uaes_ceo™
uaes_hollyspirit
Mr.X_1990
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) Empty
PostSubject: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Allright it was high setts. Ceo started saying before the match that a ice vil combo vs a ice evil combo made the match much more interesting... and durin then became ice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (jackpot!!! Very Happy) So i became ice as well. It was a typicall 2 on 2 koth map.... i think it was one of piggy's own maps, but it was a good map. And there were no rules at all. so with castle attack and such. I was acing piggy and ceo was facing durin.

So the game starts and i see we have starting troops. So me and ceo disband the starting troops while piggy and durin keep them. This gave us a early advantage, but still durin and piggy were faster. Piggy and durin first gained the centre and while ceo was keeping durin at bay, Piggy's army gotten bigger and bigger and i think at 1 moment you could count all my troops with 2 hands lol. Meanwhile i sent 6 witches by ceo's side over to duin's eco.. which he seen later but which helped put a break at durin for a while. Later on i did the same trick to piggy who also had no anti air defenses. Anyhow. Ceo gives me stakes cause cw is using damn much towers and i sent my ice queen to help ceo out abit. So i put my iq on towers and kinda destroyed durin's army. I tell ceo to charge in on durin and we gotten his baracks. Think that gave us 2 min time to kick piggy's ass away from the koth area. They had already 5 min on the clock while we had none, so we pushed piggy away and set foot on koth.

Durin came back and ceo used quite alot of his army to put piggy away, and don't ask me how but durin kinda came back good. So i used my ice dragon on his troops with about 50 maces and that did the work. Durin had again no troops and the counter was i think 9 min for us. The witches kept piggy being silent and in the end me and ceo won.

Afterwards we talk in the lobby. Cw says i had max troops after 10-15 min. scratch i wonder why...... think durin at that time had minimum troops lol xD

And durin loved how we coöperated xD

Teamwork ceo Wink

GG guys Wink
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Nice X Its a Good game Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) Icon_wink .
Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) 29x8ym1
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 pm

hehe, mr.x that was a really good game, although most of the time i didn;t do well, just because of your strenghtness we were able to win this one Very Happy

but it was fun though! Very Happy

gg mr.x Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
hehe, mr.x that was a really good game, although most of the time i didn;t do well, just because of your strenghtness we were able to win this one Very Happy

gg mr.x Smile

My strenghtness huh? lol i sucked big time :S it was that piggy didn't push or it would be game over at my side... but teamwork went good Wink
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
uaes_ceo™ wrote:

gg mr.x Smile

My strenghtness huh? lol i sucked big time :S it was that piggy didn't push or it would be game over at my side... but teamwork went good Wink

how often you guys want say that i sucked in teamplay at this game? Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) Icon_bounce

Very Happy but yeah i didnt looked once at the minimap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 am

Mr X and CEO are great partners. They have beaten me and ezchi a couple times and I dont think ezchi and I have lost to anyone else (i am sure that we have but I can't think of anyone). They actually play as a team instead of two players fighting their own battle. I remember playing them and I started getting the edge on CEO and Mr X helped CEO push me back with his ice queen. They are damn good partners and I respect them so much.
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:02 pm

thnx Giga, but the same thing is true for You and Ezchi Smile

i respect ya 2 so much as well!!

hope we will be able to do a game soon Razz

giga, i would like to know your skype name? could you post it here or sth like that??

ng CeO
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:23 pm

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
thnx Giga, but the same thing is true for You and Ezchi Smile

i respect ya 2 so much as well!!

hope we will be able to do a game soon Razz

giga, i would like to know your skype name? could you post it here or sth like that??

ng CeO

Hmmm no idea why this one gotten stickyed but yeah brings back good memories. Old feelings but yeah miss those games with my partner in crime vs piggyboy Smile)
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:17 pm

It prolly got stickies cuz it's a damn good game report lol

Anyways Mr. X you should prolly stop by for a game in the summer(or earlier) when you have time and play with respectful people. :p
People/gamers usually ask for you and uaes leaders.
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Ye and warn me when you're planning to come please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:15 pm

-RusHBoy- wrote:
It prolly got stickies cuz it's a damn good game report lol

Anyways Mr. X you should prolly stop by for a game in the summer(or earlier) when you have time and play with respectful people. :p
People/gamers usually ask for you and uaes leaders.

Hmmm I might be on for a lil while tomorrow evening around 8-10 CET. Could use some change of mind a moment lol.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 am

Sorry for not being able to get on legends. I hope you had fun but yea I was busy Mr. X Sad
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 am

Rush ! You missed a meetin with Mr.X on Legends ? :o Shame on you !

Laughing
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

I did? I didn't know it was a meeting. :c

I miss you guys. Sad

I might look for new PC games similar to Face of War or Sudden Strike. Amazon here I come. xD
Or try the Age of Empires!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 pm

-RusHBoy- wrote:
I did? I didn't know it was a meeting. :c

I miss you guys. Sad

I might look for new PC games similar to Face of War or Sudden Strike. Amazon here I come. xD
Or try the Age of Empires!

Yeah it's been a really long time with the old school gang. At times kinda miss it as well:)

Well i hope everyone is doing fine with their lives. Maybe a stronghold legends 2 will come out in the future tho i think odds are really really really really really slim xD
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi guys!!

Today i surprisingly found my SHL CD! Very Happy

So i immediately installed the game and watched on this forum.

As i can see still some people are playing SHL and i would be glad to see one of the "ancient" United All Evils players in the game. Especially Mr.X or Hellboy, would be great to see you again Very Happy

Maybe answer here, i will check this forum again these days:)

NG CeO!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
Hi guys!!

Today i surprisingly found my SHL CD! Very Happy

So i immediately installed the game and watched on this forum.

As i can see still some people are playing SHL and i would be glad to see one of the "ancient" United All Evils players in the game. Especially Mr.X or Hellboy, would be great to see you again Very Happy

Maybe answer here, i will check this forum again these days:)

NG CeO!

And surprisingly i came across Ceo the other day. Was good seeing ya again CEO, been some fun matches Wink
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 pm

can't remember a single loss against that damn dutch dude, must be fake report.... pls close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Relax wrote:
can't remember a single loss against that damn dutch dude, must be fake report.... pls close this thread.

Pfff, such a sore loser Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)   Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.X & Ceo VS Durin & Piggyboy(CW)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk :: Game reports-
Jump to: