Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Looking back to 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Looking back to 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Good to see you all reading this. The start is kinda the hardest to begin with :S

Kinda looking back to 2009 and especially with respect to ûƧ. I think we are able to say we had a good year.

Sure,
we have had some ups and downs, people leaving, fresh blood joining the clan.. Old uƧ faces rejoining us at shl.

When i remember when ûƧ started... well...
I kinda can't remember anymore when we started:S ... But seeing i gotten skype a little after ûƧ was formed..., I think the tag of ûƧ was first worn around oktober 2008.

And now look at were we are standing.

After tonnight it will be 2010 which means that ûƧ has been alive for way longer then 1 year. And that's something to be proud of.
We have grown out to be one of the best clans of shl. Since ûƧ started i gotten to know new people and shared some good times with those people. In game, as wel as on social live.

In the start it was rough to put uaes on stable ground. Not many people joined and recruiting. And as i complained for 1000 times or more (the people who recruited with me know what i mean), recruiting was a big pain in the ***
There were times that i slightly began lossing faith in ûƧ, but luckely the people around me never did.
And because of them ûƧ stands the way it is now.

Normally the thx to some special people come here now. But i won't. Cause, each, and everyone of you, are special. You guys made the clan to what it is now. Without you guys uaes wouldnd't have been a brotherhood, but a unpersonal clan without any bond. To all girls in the clan you are also our brothers. think ûƧ is on that side also the most diverse with most female players.

ûƧ is a clan of so many different types of people.
Americans, French, Dutch, Germans, Indian's, young players old players, skilled and unskilled, males and females. We are all different people who have 1 thing in common. We all like to play and have fun while playing it. And that is our biggest strenght.

We ain't a clan of people who only care about getting strong
We ain't a clan of people who only care about their win loss ratio.
We ain't a clan of people who only care bout winning becomming assholes and moving on.

No

We are a clan.
A group of individuals who all contribute to the power of ûƧ.

Brothers and Sisters of ûƧ, my thanks go to all of you.

I wish you all a healty and special 2010. May all possible good things happen to you all.

And I hope to see each and everyone of you playing in 2010 and keeping the clan as good as it is.

==========================================================================
Yours sincerely,

A really, really proud leader of uaes...thank you all.....

†ûƧ†.»M®️.X«
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 pm

ya man hip hip hurray
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am

As i see it I am also proud to be a UAES member and really happy to have X as a leader
even tho i am not active much at your time its great to be sticking to uaes
I am also happy of all the nice people in this clan and also my best bud Mark

GO UAES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
uaes.Lightrider
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes.Lightrider

Honourable posting points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 pm

jea 2009 was a good year hope this year will be so good 2
i think i joined uase the first one now 1 year ago and i learned alot.
I learned the game better know and all those players who play it
i got a lot of experiences who also helped me.

and jea rushi lol GO UAES!
albino
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:12 am

ye buddy Looking back to 2009 205317 hope 2010 is a good year Smile Very Happy Razz :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking back to 2009   Looking back to 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking back to 2009
Page 1 of 1